NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: If you don't remember,
I remember.
Leisher wrote: Washington Warriors?
I remember Snyder trademarking that name 20 years ago. But apparently he let is lapse, as this person owns a bunch of names.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Cleveland Caucasians, I'll be a fan for life and buy all their merchandise.
lol.
This would be awesome! Also a big middle finger to all those over sensitive pussies out there.

Probably will go back to the Cleveland Spiders.. You know, the team in 1899 that owns the worst single season record of all time 20-134. That sounds about fitting for a Cleveland team.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I know a left leaning individual who stated last night: "If Cleveland became the Caucasians, it wouldn't be long before people would start bitching that their race didn't get a team named after them."

I'm not sure he's wrong.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I understood that reference.
One day I'll show it to my kids...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Does New Zealand have football stadiums? Can we send the NFL there for the season?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

To be revealed: Tomorrow. What the heck, I'll guess Red Wolves.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Red Wolves feels like a college team.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Red Wolves feels like a college team.
I figure they'll need to stick with something that has the R to keep HTTR and stuff. But maybe not.

At any rate...
The Washington Redskins will officially announce Monday morning that they will be changing their nickname, though no new name will be revealed just yet, a source confirmed Sunday night.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

ESPN loves Brown's offensive weapons. Hates the (Washingtons)' weapons.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

The (Washingtons) lost a WR today to a torn ACL. Granted, we only have 1 worth a damn, and it wasn't him, but still. sigh.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: ESPN loves Brown's offensive weapons. Hates the (Washingtons)' weapons.
Pittsburgh is rated too high.

Cleveland is right...IF...they have a QB. I'm not sold on that yet.

Racist thug signing big deal :D
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

NFLPA negotiating terms of this season.

I don't think anything there is ridiculously bad considering this is where the conversation will start.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

The league's June 7 memo listed the following as considerations for high-risk individuals:

African American, Hispanic or Pacific Islander

BMI ≥ 28

Sleep apnea

Hypertension

Altered immunity

Diabetes mellitus

Cardiac disease
That has to be like 80% of the league? Black + BMI > 28 alone.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Black + BMI > 28 alone.
More whiteys than you think. Loads of crackers up and down both lines, QBs, LBs, kickers, punters, and coaches.

That's why I think inserting race into things is a bit racist. I know it hits black people harder, but a fat ass white guy is just as vulnerable, if not more, than a perfectly in shape WR.

Speaking of WR and RBs, is there a single one in the league with a BMI above 15?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: More whiteys than you think.
68% are black.
Leisher wrote: Loads of crackers up and down both lines, QBs, LBs, kickers, punters, and coaches.
Those linemen are > 28 BMI. Same with the LBs. In fact most positions (aside from K, P, WR, DB) probably are since BMI doesn't care about muscle.
Leisher wrote: Speaking of WR and RBs, is there a single one in the league with a BMI above 15?
I'm sure for RBs, cuz you have a few 200 lbers. WR, on the other hand. I've never seen waists so tiny on a man.