NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: More details on the AB drama.

Is he insane or is something else going on? Does he want to quit? Is he worried he completely overplayed his hand and will now fail in Oakland?
Lost the helmet battle. Says he's coming going to play.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Jay Z is cheating on Kap with the NFL.

People are maaaaaaddddd. Ha! Tough shit. Welcome to reality.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

More legal trouble for AB.

What a fucking tool.

For someone so concerned with his brand, he sure is really bad at maintaining it.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Skins mishandled Colt McCoy's broken leg.
That injury from December was a broken leg, suffered against the Philadelphia Eagles in Week 13 of last season. If eight-plus months seems like an especially long time for a non-catastrophic broken leg to heal, you should know that McCoy’s recovery did not proceed along a normal timeline. As Gruden explained to JP Finlay of NBC Sports Washington back in April, McCoy required additional procedures during the offseason because the team pushed too aggressively to get him back last season:
McCoy, Trent Williams, Derrius Guice, and Su'a Cravens... sigh.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The talking heads were praising Haskins outing last night. Kid's got a lot of potential, but they need to bring him along slowly.

I hear WR Terry McLaurin from OSU is absolutely blowing the Skins coaching staff away. They think he's genuinely the team's best WR already.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Kid's got a lot of potential, but they need to bring him along slowly.
Hopefully he doesnt die behind our makeshift O line.
Leisher wrote: I hear WR Terry McLaurin from OSU is absolutely blowing the Skins coaching staff away. They think he's genuinely the team's best WR already.
Literally the lowest WR bar in the NFL, to be fair :)
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

That is some bullahit
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Raiders GM gives AB an ultimatum.

At this point I wonder if he’s trying to find an excuse to quit football and make it look like he doesn’t want to quit. Like he’s the new Kap but without the social issue.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Baker Mayfield publicly blasts Giants for drafting Jones.

I like Baker the quarterback (more for his attitude than his skills), but I still hate him as the OU QB.

Interesting take by OBjr there too. He might not be wrong.

That AB-Chef lawsuit started because of a fish head, and AB apparently being an absolute moron.

Garoppolo was really, really bad last night.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

At least the Australians keep giving us NFL preseason highlights
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: I like Baker the quarterback (more for his attitude than his skills)
Really?? i'd say the opposite is true by most non Browns fans. I think his skills are undeniable, but his attitude and his mouth turns off most people.

I guess he said this way back in May, just after the draft when EVERYBODY was saying exactly the same thing! But i wish Baker would be a little more tactful with his words. He did say from day one that he wasn't going to be a cookie cutter QB and he's a straight shooter. Well, he's surly lived up to that thus far and it's kinda what makes him tick.

All of this will mean nothing if he wins, but if he doesn't it just give guys like Colin Cowherd even more material to pile on.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I'm siding with Stranger here. Keep it in your mouth.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: Really?? i'd say the opposite is true by most non Browns fans. I think his skills are undeniable, but his attitude and his mouth turns off most people.
Yeah, for some reason it really hasn't rubbed me the wrong way yet. He's said and done some dumb shit, but his teammates are latching onto it in positive ways, which I like.

The one thing I didn't like was him attacking what's his face...the old coach. He might have been 100% correct in his criticism, but doing that stuff publicly is bad form.

However, you're right, if he doesn't produce on the field, his mouth will become a huge liability.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/274 ... -clear-air

Mayfield reaches out to Jones, “clarifies” what he meant
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The Luck news is pretty sad. Dude's press conference was tough to watch. He clearly loves the game, but he isn't healing and can't keep going.