NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Don't you DARE offer that job to anyone else. That's Mike Tomlin's gig and it's time you accepted that!
I can't even be publicly mad about it, cuz them I'm a racist.
Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin is putting on a coaching clinic for handle cluster injuries at the most important position on the gridiron: quarterback.
I feel like this is a conspiracy to make the Skins even worse.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I can't even be publicly mad about it, cuz them I'm a racist.
Welcome to the world Steelers fans are stuck in... Everyone who criticizes Tomlin is immediately labeled a racist, and any of their points, credible or not, are ignored.

Zach Brown wasn't playing great. His mouth firing up an opponent probably hurt his case as well.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

NFL

Post by Troy »

Lions got absolutely jobbed tonight. One game changing bad call, a statistic. Two? Incompetence. Three? Conspiracy territory.

I legit feel like I wasted my Monday night watching this game.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I feel that's a fair allowance when a team that the NFL likes is behind.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

I’m seeing Cleveland twitter peeps reporting Trent Williams is coming to the Browns. Nothing official yet
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Trent Williams
Makes a lot of sense.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Not sure I’m believing it tho. But it is awfully suspicious that Rashard Higgins has been healthy the last two weeks and for some reason didn’t play..
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Not sure I’m believing it tho. But it is awfully suspicious that Rashard Higgins has been healthy the last two weeks and for some reason didn’t play..
You think he's involved in the trade?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/278 ... t-rounders

Ramsey to the Rams for 2 1st rnders
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The Ramsey trade is good news for the Browns. The Skins are denying wanting to trade Williams just like the Jags denied wanting to trade Ramsey.

Two 1st rounders sound like a lot, but not where the Rams will be selecting.

I think if the Skins were smart (ha ha), they should hold Williams for the trade with Pittsburgh for Thomas. Maybe Williams, McLaurin, and 2 first rounders would be enough to get him.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Rams also trade away a pro bowl CB.

Pats suspend Michael Bennett for fighting with a coach.

That coach is loud mouthed dipshit Bret Bielema. Bielema did great at Wisconsin, with a LOT of help from actual great coach, Barry Alvarez, who is the AD there. Then, tired of getting his ass beat in the Big Ten, he went to Arkansas without warning, bad mouthing the Big Ten on the way out, and turned Arkansas into absolutely nothing. Fired after 4 years or so.

I'm siding with Bennett here because fuck Bielema.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I think if the Skins were smart (ha ha), they should hold Williams for the trade with Pittsburgh for Tomlin. Maybe Williams, McLaurin, and 2 first rounders would be enough to get him.
That would be disgusting. Ugh. I hate that it could happen. :)
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

:(
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The NFL is not considering a draft lottery.

It's hilarious that the MSM even suggests such a thing since it has turned the NBA into a league without parity, and is such a broken concept that they have to keep changing the rules as it's done NOTHING to curb tanking.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: The NFL is not considering a draft lottery.

It's hilarious that the MSM even suggests such a thing since it has turned the NBA into a league without parity, and is such a broken concept that they have to keep changing the rules as it's done NOTHING to curb tanking.
I see no value, other than giving the redskins a chance at the #1 pick this year
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Young shanahan has thoughts on how terrible it was to work for the Redskins

K. Shanahan: 'Moved on' from Skins dysfunction https://es.pn/2oBQr0J
via @ESPN App http://espn.com/app
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Sounds like the perfect situation for Tomlin to turn around. He's a perfect fit. Dude's all about discipline and organization. He's a details guy like Belichick.