NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I like ID10T errors better.

Plus, at work I stand all day, so ha!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Jets trade up.

I am completely confused by what the Jets are doing.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Jets trade up.

I am completely confused by what the Jets are doing.
It's weird to see people trying to lose.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I like parts 1, 2, 3.1, and 3.2. 3.3 is too subjective.

James's catch definitely should have been a catch. But I don't think Bryant's should have been
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: 3.3 is too subjective.
That's there so they can still help the Patriots win.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote: 3.3 is too subjective.
That's there so they can still help the Patriots win.
Fair point.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I laughed.
Troy

NFL

Post by Troy »

PFT reports on the NFL meetings as an Alex Jones impersonator.

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/stat ... 3141491712
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Bell is getting frustrated that people see him as a villain.

Fuck you Bell. The next highest paid RB is making 6 million annually less than you and you still want more.
Cakedaddy

NFL

Post by Cakedaddy »

Did he call himself a hero?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Holy shit, he did. Look at the tweet.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Browns with picks number 1 & 4.

Right now it looks like 1 is going to be either Darnold or Allen. Personally, i think i'm more on the Darnold wagon because i think its the safer pick, but I'd be ok with either one in the end. I'm not a fan of either Rosen or Mayfield but if they end up with one of those two then i won't be completely pissed. I just want them to pick the right one this time.

The big talk is what do they do at 4. Tons of mocks have them going Barkley here, that's assuming the Giants take a QB at two. The Jets have already declared they are taking QB at 3 with their trade up. I think Barkley is the popular fan choice too, but Dorsey (Browns GM) has never taken a RB in the 1st round, in fact he took Kareem Hunt in the 3rd last year with the Chiefs. So he devalues the RB position, but he states that he has never wavered from taking best player available, how can't Barkley be considered best player available if he's sitting there at 4?

My opinion.. I think its 70% Darnold, 30% Allen for the #1 pick, but if they stay at 4, (and i hope to God they do, waaay too many trade downs in years past) they take Bradley Chubb to put on the opposite end of last years #1 Myles Garrett.

That should help Big Ben into finally retiring... and i'm ok with that.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Your cousin thinks it's going to be Allen then Barkley and he's going to hang himself.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Your cousin thinks it's going to be Allen then Barkley and he's going to hang himself.
I already know that's wrong. That's Mel Kiper's latest mock.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

.... Who?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Off the top of my head, I believe he's from Stanford?