NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I'm excited to see Brees break the record. It'll stand for at least a month before everyone breaks it thanks to the pussified rules and poor techniques being taught to DBs.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Bringing in this Hill guy is weird. Have they been doing this all year? Why do you make him a huge part of your game plan on a night when Brees is going to break the all time record?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Sorry Catt, but this is a beautiful moment.

Speaking of beautiful, Brees' wife is hot.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Cleveland ... [is] the only team in NFL history to be tied at some point in the fourth quarter of each of their first five games in a season
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Cleveland is a much better team than people think. They're still missing something though. Some blame Hue, but I don't think he's the biggest problem. End of the day, he doesn't coach the positions, call the plays, or anything like that. His game management might suck, but that's not why they're losing.

Definitely not sure why they haven't grabbed Bryant yet. He'd really help Baker. Even if it's just a one year deal.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Spanos dies.

Jones takes a shot at Dez. WTF went down there? Something happened that we're not privy to because this divorce and the bitter feelings make no sense.

Speaking of drama, new drama in Pittsburgh. Why was this covered up for months? Also, turns out that AB is probably a man-child. Shocking for a WR, I know...

Manning congratulates Brees in a weird, cute video.

Redskins secondary feuding with Thomas and blaming the refs/Brees' record for their loss.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Sigh.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

You know, I keep wondering why Dez Bryant is still a FA. Why wouldn't someone sign him?

Colin breaks down a harsh, but true bit of wisdom on Dez:

Wait until you see who he's compared to in the graphic. Case made. I'd convict.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

But does Mike Wallace have a career 147.9 QB rating like Dez does?

So he had 3 great years, two injured years, then last year a good year.

I see what he's saying, but I'd still take Dez for a 1 year contract. But he probably wants too much $$$$
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I wouldn't, but that's because we have receivers on top of receivers.

I absolutely think the Browns could use him, and still don't know why the Cowboys cut him.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2018/1 ... owns-video

Hey Snoop, i love your tunes bro. BUT YOU'RE A WELL KNOWN STEELERS FAN, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!
Snoop Dogg is perhaps the Steelers’ most recognizable fan. He was at training camp this summer, appeared on TMZ imploring the team to give Le’Veon Bell his money and famously named the Pop Warner team he coached after the Steelers. When the Steelers and Browns tied in Week 1 this season, Snoop posted a video on Instagram calling it “the worst day of my life.”
But Snoop was singing a different tune yesterday at Browns practice, showing up to record a pump-up video for the Dawg Pound. He also had words of encouragement for the Cleveland players.

Head coach Hue Jackson came very close to calling Snoop a bandwagon fan.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Snoop transcends teams.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Proposed NFL trades.

Posting this because Steelers, Browns, and Skins are all mentioned.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

My gut reaction to that PIT-WSH trade was why bother? We have 2 good backs, and supposedly a 1st round draft pick coming back next year. But the more I read, the more I thought... maybe. I think we need a #1 WR more though
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I think we need a #1 WR more though
Bell claims to be that too, so...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

As dinky as Smith likes to throw, that's probably true for us.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Bucs promoting the return of Winston, which is fucking hilarious.

Get pumped up for our soon-to-be-out-of-the-league QB...who is probably also a rapist.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TJ Watt fined $20,000 for this monstrous hit on Matt Ryan.

Video is there. Watch it. I don't know how anyone can condone such violence. I might stop watching football. He looked like he was intentionally trying to murder the man.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: TJ Watt fined $20,000 for this monstrous hit on Matt Ryan.

Video is there. Watch it. I don't know how anyone can condone such violence. I might stop watching football. He looked like he was intentionally trying to murder the man.
I feel sarcasm before watching that video.