NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/reds ... n-in-2019/

Trent Williams refusing to play for the Redskins
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I feel like "good life decisions" just aren't his thing.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
I feel like "good life decisions" just aren't his thing.
Clearly.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

MUCH SURPRISE
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I hope it's the train wreck we all expect.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Cousins says what we're all thinking
I'm pretty much a .500 quarterback in my career so far...
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Steelers are talking to Mike Tomlin about an extension paying him $10M a year.

Rooney won't ever fire Tomlin for fear of how that would make him look in the progressive circles he exists within. This is despite the Pittsburgh media, and most of the national media, now discussing Tomlin being a fraud of a head coach, and more and more fans wanting him gone, including ALL of the minority owners of the Steelers.

There is a lot of talk that Tomlin will leave when Ben does to protect his legacy, ala Bill Cowher. That's the only hope.

All these years of Ben, Brown, even Bell, all wasted in the name of political correctness.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

"he hate me" is missing. Single best part of the XFL was him.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/270 ... rt-missing
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: "he hate me" is missing. Single best part of the XFL was him.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/270 ... rt-missing
Our brief national nightmare is over

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/270 ... police-say
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

3 of the top 5 teams are NFC East teams... guess which one's missing? :(
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Kaep objects to Nike shoe with Betsy Ross US flag. Nike pulls the shoe.

I Don't love this. I don't care if a handful of white nationalist have taken the symbol, we shouldn't let those people own it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Kaep objects to Nike shoe with Betsy Ross US flag. Nike pulls the shoe.

I Don't love this. I don't care if a handful of white nationalist have taken the symbol, we shouldn't let those people own it.
Arizona pulling financial incentives from Nike
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Kaep objects to Nike shoe with Betsy Ross US flag. Nike pulls the shoe.

I agree 100%. Any symbol doesn't have power unless YOU give it power.

Thankfully, the slaves were freed before the Constitution and Bill of Rights were created, so Kaep can enjoy those things "used during the time of slavery"...