NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Also, brown kids in cages + "Born in the USA"
It's not me, it's someone else.
GORDON
Site Admin

NFL

Post by GORDON »

Was the idea they were immigrants? If they were born in the USA they wouldn't have been caged for illegally crossing the border.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

GORDON wrote: Was the idea they were immigrants? If they were born in the USA they wouldn't have been caged for illegally crossing the border.
There was a group of kids on stage, and separate ones in cages. Well, the brown girl on stage was singing. The brown kids in cages, well, I don't know if they were singing, cuz the camera didn't show them much.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Back to the game: Wtf was Shannahan thinking NOT calling a time out near the end of the 1st half? He says he didn't want to risk giving the ball back to KC, but damn, give your team a chance to score.
GORDON
Site Admin

NFL

Post by GORDON »

TheCatt wrote:
GORDON wrote: Was the idea they were immigrants? If they were born in the USA they wouldn't have been caged for illegally crossing the border.
There was a group of kids on stage, and separate ones in cages. Well, the brown girl on stage was singing. The brown kids in cages, well, I don't know if they were singing, cuz the camera didn't show them much.
Oh, I assume "go go dancers."

Without context I thought there was a commercial with brown kids in cages.
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: 2019 NFL Predictions - SI

Pats over Saints
Pats over Colts; Saints over Rams
Pats over Chargers, Colts over Chiefs | Rams over Eagles, Saints over Vikings
Chargers over Browns, Colts over Steelers | Vikings over Packers, Eagles over 49ers

!Rmindme 2/1/2020
Well, no Chargers. No Browns. No Colts. No Steelers. On the NFC side, missed Seattle instead of the Rams. And obviously missed the Conf Championship games. Wonder if they'll predict a rematch for next year
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Next year's SB Odds
Chiefs 6-1
Ravens 7-1
49ers 8-1
Saints 11-1
Patriots 14-1
Steelers 15-1
Packers 18-1
Cowboys 18-1
Seahawks 22-1
Eagles 25-1
Rams 25-1
Browns 25-1
Vikings 25-1
Chargers 30-1
Raiders 30-1
Texans 30-1
Titans 30-1
Bills 30-1
Bears 30-1
Colts 35-1
Falcons 40-1
Buccaneers 50-1
Cardinals 60-1
Jets 60-1
Jaguars 75-1
Broncos 75-1
Dolphins 100-1
Giants 100-1
Lions 100-1
Panthers 100-1
Redskins 200-1

Bengals 200-1
Sigh. !RmindMe 2/8/2021
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Mahomes' kneel downs at the end fucked a lot of gamblers.
TheCatt wrote: I feel like the refs stayed out a little too far. There were at least 3 calls I felt they should have made, but didn't.
Yahoo has two headlines related to "did the refs blow it", but each article says, "no". The headlines are clickbait. Anyway, point being, in 2020 I think fans of the losing team are immediately going to point to refs.

However, the people who lost that game are the 49ers. The secondary disappeared in the final 10 minutes. Kyle Shanahan forgot that he should be calling run plays to eat the clock. I mean how boring did their offense get Jimmy G. missed a wide open Kittle on a key 3rd and 5. (How the fuck is Kittle not the go to target on such a play?)
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Kyle Shanahan forgot that he should be calling run plays to eat the clock.
Did you see whatever-super-bowl-he-blew-on-the-Falcons?
Leisher wrote: However, the people who lost that game are the 49ers.
Yes.
Leisher wrote: Anyway, point being, in 2020 I think fans of the losing team are immediately going to point to refs.
The two no-calls I can immediately remember were against the 49ers.
Leisher wrote: (How the fuck is Kittle not the go to target on such a play?)
Amen
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Did you see whatever-super-bowl-he-blew-on-the-Falcons?
Holy shit. I forgot he was there for that.

Dude gets way, way too conservative. He's young though. He'll break that habit.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy

NFL

Post by Cakedaddy »

Wait a minute. What are you doing in here?!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Well, 7 years later....

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote:

Wait a minute. What are you doing in here?!
huh?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: huh?
Gordon in a sports thread.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Aah. I thought he was quoting him from elsewhere.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Jay Z explains it wasn't a "silent protest", basically shitting on anyone who thought he was making a statement.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Child scolds children.
Video also captured Beckham passing out cash to several LSU players on the field, prompting LSU to contact the NCAA and SEC over potential violations.
Yeah, AFTER they publicly lied and said the cash was fake.

Still waiting on the NCAA to pretend like they investigated.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The insincere apology tour continues.

You don't get to act like a fucking lunatic for over a year and then immediately shift gears when facing criminal charges and realizing you've blacklisted yourself from the league.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »