NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

NFL wants to reinstate Garrett for 2020.

Nobody has called Kaep back.

Maybe you're not as good as you think? Maybe you proved you'll still be a distraction?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Wouldn't fire Tomlin after that masterpiece
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

And the stupid Redskins ruin their lock on the 2nd pick of the draft

Also...
Interim coach Bill Callahan said Case Keenum took the final snap because they couldn't find Dwayne Haskins. He was by the stands taking a selfie with a fan in celebration. "I think he thought the game was over," Callahan said. "I'm happy we won. We'll address that."
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

That escalated quickly

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Wouldn't fire Tomlin after that masterpiece
Did you watch it? Holy fuck was that an ugly game. Neither team had any business winning.

Rudolph is terrible. No idea if its coaching or if he's just that bad.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Did you watch it? Holy fuck was that an ugly game. Neither team had any business winning.
Oh hell no. :)

Actually, there must be some scheduling thing where CBS/FOX no longer have to pick games by conference late in the year, cuz we only had NFC games on the early games.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Actually, there must be some scheduling thing where CBS/FOX no longer have to pick games by conference late in the year, cuz we only had NFC games on the early games.
Something has definitely changed because they didn't air the Cleveland game here, and instead showed Steelers-Bengals.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Apparently it changed a few years ago, and I just hadn't noticed.
After a Broncos-Vikings game was moved to Fox in 2011 because of Fox having a lack of games as a result of an NFL flexible scheduling policy, the NFL permanently instituted a "cross-flex" policy in 2014, allowing Fox games to be moved to CBS and CBS games moved to Fox to protect each local market; this effectively guarantees each Fox and CBS affiliate in a team's primary market to carry at least one game from the team during the season. With CBS later also picking up most Thursday games, which are not designated by conference, CBS will air many more NFC games than Fox will air AFC games. For example, when Fox aired its first AFC game during week 6 of the 2014 season, CBS had already aired four NFC games to that point in the season (two on Thursdays and two on Sundays). This was reversed in 2018, when Fox purchased the rights for Thursday Night games.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The 2019 Packers vs. teams with a Bosa brother: 0-2
The 2019 Packers vs. everyone else: 8-1
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

The Rams should lose just for wearing those ugly yellow uniforms.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

They are quite ugly.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I bet the Patriots wish they had Lamar. Or Jimmy G, or Wilson, or Cousins, or Fitzpatrick... :)
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I don't get the comment? Did Brady die?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I don't get the comment? Did Brady die?
He's just not very good any more.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: I don't get the comment? Did Brady die?
He's just not very good any more.
And he wants to play 3-4 more years.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Browns are favored in Pittsburgh for the 1st time in 30 years.

Stupid Tomlin will probably win and piss me off even more.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Browns are favored in Pittsburgh for the 1st time in 30 years.

Stupid Tomlin will probably win and piss me off even more.
This could decide the 6th playoff spot.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Tomlin is a lock. He's the greatest coach ever, and this season is his masterpiece.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Duck starting against the Browns.

Well Rudolph, you had an eventful run...
Vince

NFL

Post by Vince »

"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren