NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

- Odds to win the AFC are third best in the league going from 12-1 to 7-1 behind only the Kansas City Chiefs and New England Patriots.

- Odds to win the Super Bowl are the fifth best overall going from 30-1 to 14-1.
!RmindMe 12/31/2019

Cleveland. People are talking about Cleveland being good.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Hell yes!!! Football is fun again!!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Also, I heard that since Cleveland is such a hot, up and coming team that Kevin Durant is considering a change of careers and joining the Browns in the offseason. :lol: :lol: :lol:
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Now, for the love of God... find me a kicker!!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: They gave them the Patriots old 3rd rounder, so the last pick in the 3rd basically a 4th rounder.
This isn't mocking you, but ever notice how people's perspective on a pick affects the value?

For example: Here you are saying "basically a 4th rounder", but if it actually WAS a 4th rounder and in the first 5 picks a Giants fan would be saying "it's basically a 3rd round pick".
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Also, it's a shame the Redskins aren't better, cuz the Giants are officially a mess now.

Guess it's another year of Eagles/Cowboys.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Redskins will have 2 RBs in a pass-happy league, as Peterson's coming back
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leveon Bell is lucky that there are so many big moves going on because I've seen several talking heads point out that his entire 2018 plan was proven to be stupid and cost him millions of dollars. He should be thrilled his new deal isn't getting more press so he's not being mercilessly bashed.

Not only did he lose the $14.7M by not playing last year, but instead of $14-15M annually his new contract is worth $13.1M annually.

Someone needs to fire their agent and get rid of the Yes Men surrounding them...

On the flip side, IF he is aware of something we don't know, like more drug suspensions, more injuries, a concerted effort to not give a fuck, a knowledge that his team helped his numbers, etc. then getting guaranteed money works in his favor.

As it stands, he is listed as a "Loser" in every sites' Free Agency Winners and Losers lists.

Have the Packers been quietly the best team in free agency this year?

The Steelers got a kiss of death from Cowherd yesterday. He picked them to win the AFC North despite all of Cleveland's moves. NEVER put your money on Tomlin!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

NFL

Post by Troy »

Stranger wrote: Hell yes!!! Football is fun again!!
Was this you?

https://deadspin.com/browns-fan-got-so- ... RM0BRjqihg

edit: makes less sense after reading the article, because they have interviews with the... enthusiast.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Peterson has earned another job, and he's not a terrible fit for Washington's scheme. At the same time, though, what are we really doing here? Guice is back, and Washington used a second-round pick on him in the 2018 draft, suggesting it saw the LSU standout as a likely starter. Washington's starting quarterbacks are Case Keenum and Colt McCoy. The team is probably not going anywhere.
Yep. :(
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

4 years after his last Pro Bowl, 1 year since retirement, Redskins sign Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

"bad" NFL team tweets regarding free agents. The Jags one on Foles is fucking hilarious.

The "dumbest" mistakes in free agency.

Two of our teams made the list. Although, I could argue the Steelers' inclusion is questionable until we see what they do during the draft. That's where the Steelers typically get their WRs.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

This was awesome
The #NYGiants have acquired Kevin Zeitler, Jabrill Peppers and a pair of draft picks from the Cleveland Browns (pending physicals).
Wow? For free?

And, sigh...
Washington had a bottom-five offense and an average defense in 2018, and now it looks pretty much the same.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Browns officially the AFC North Favorites
The SuperBook on Saturday opened the Browns as +140 favorites to win the division, trailed closely by the Pittsburgh Steelers at +160 and Baltimore Ravens at +250.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Jesse James has said in a recent interview, after signing with the Lions, that he wanted away from the mess in Pittsburgh.
Current Super Bowl odds (Catt, don't look):
NE….6-1
KC….8-1
Rams…8-1
NO….12-1
Cleveland…15-1
Bears….18-1
Colts….18-1
Eagles….18-1
Pack….20-1
Vikes…..20-1
Chargers…..25-1
Dallas…..25-1
Pitt….30-1
SF…..30-1
Falcons….30-1
Balt….35-1
Jax….35-1
Seattle…35-1
Texans….35-1
Denver…50-1
Carolina…50-1
Jets… 60-1
TB…65-1
Titans….65-1
Raiders…..75-1
Cincy….100-1
Bills…..100-1
Cards….100-1
Giants….100-1
Lions….100-1
Skins…..150-1
Miami…..200-1
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Current Super Bowl odds (Catt, don't look):
There's a reason (well, many) we canceled our tickets.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »