NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

No offense to TN or SF, but I'm kinda hoping for a rematch of Super Bowl I
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: No offense to TN or SF, but I'm kinda hoping for a rematch of Super Bowl I
So are the conspiracy theorists.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote: No offense to TN or SF, but I'm kinda hoping for a rematch of Super Bowl I
So are the conspiracy theorists.
I was proud of coming up with that all by myself. But I did google the conspiracy theorists... lol
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I'll be rooting for Andy Reid and the Chiefs no matter who comes out of the NFC, but I've got no hate for any of them.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I'll be rooting for Andy Reid and the Chiefs no matter who comes out of the NFC, but I've got no hate for any of them.
Same, but mostly rooting for a good game.

Also, friendly reminder that both NFC head coaches tonight are former Redskins asst coaches.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I think Rogers is a few years past where he could have shown SF what they missed by not drafting him.

Barring a miracle, it's KC-SF. Should be a fun game.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Every time I watch Green Bay it feels impossible to believe they are 13 - 3
I stand by that statement
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Panthers hired Suleiman from Steelers for director of player negotiations... whoever that is.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I've heard his name before, but I have no idea who he is.

Get ready for the Panthers salary cap to be constantly maxed out and players renegotiating deals every year...if that's the guy who handles that stuff.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Titans' Pees retires.

Dude did a hell of a job this year.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Titans' Pees retires.

Dude did a hell of a job this year.
Wow, never heard of him before, but 2 DC Super Bowl wins, worked with Saban at Toledo + MSU, Holtz at UND, Miami in the Jimmy Johnson years, Belichik, John Harbaugh, and Vrabel.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

NFL testing new rules at the Pro Bowl.

I wonder if the XFL rules announcement sparked this experiment?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Odds of various 4th and (yds) vs 2017 onside conversion rate

4th and 15 struck me as a bit high. These #s show that it would be in line with the 2019 conversion #s though.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Brown has the police at his house again
Police are investigating a possible battery at the home of free-agent wide receiver Antonio Brown Tuesday afternoon in Hollywood, Florida.

A police spokesman told ESPN that Brown is a suspect in the incident, but has not been arrested or charged. Police said the case does not involve a domestic dispute.

Police described the scene as active. Brown's home is located in a gated community in Hollywood.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Update, arrested
A police source tells TMZ Sports ... Antonio Brown has been accused of felony battery and burglary stemming from an incident with a driver who works for a moving company.
We're told cops are actively working on getting a warrant for Brown's arrest and they're trying to convince the NFL star to surrender peacefully.
Our source says a man who was with Brown at the time of the alleged altercation has already been arrested.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

This is easily the greatest Madden curse of all time.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

He wasn't arrested, but refused to come out to see the cops.

They are going to arrest him, but are taking it slow since he's clearly mentally unbalanced.

The guy needs serious help.