NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

This goes along with rumors that the Panthers are attempting to trade up to get him.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: This goes along with rumors that the Panthers are attempting to trade up to get him.
Lord knows I'd rather go there than Cincy, but I mean... not really your choice.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: This goes along with rumors that the Panthers are attempting to trade up to get him.
Lord knows I'd rather go there than Cincy, but I mean... not really your choice.
Why do you hate freedom Catt? :D
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

FYI, Tomlin has already given an interview opening the door for AB's return.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: FYI, Tomlin has already given an interview opening the door for AB's return.
I mean... at the end of the day, I'd probably still take him on a non-guaranteed contract.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I don’t care too much about expanding the playoffs but shrinking the preseason is a win for everyone
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
I've always wondered why they didn't before. But sad for Sunday afternoons.
Logistics.
It's certainly harder to flex a Monday, but make it a 2-3 week ahead thing, and that has to be enough of a lead time.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Ex-Brown arrested with 157 pounds of pot.

That's a lot of pot.
He was just trying to help out the fans.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

What? Don't want to waste 20 years of your life fighting for an 8-8/9-7 wild card spot? The hell!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Burrow has small hands.

You know what that means...small gloves.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Lots of chatter on the Twitters, ESPN, and various sites, like Bleacher Report, that Brady is done at New England. BR even says the two sides haven't had a single sit down.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Lots of chatter on the Twitters, ESPN, and various sites, like Bleacher Report, that Brady is done at New England. BR even says the two sides haven't had a single sit down.
I'd like to believe it :)
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Saw a mock draft that had the Skins taking Tua, and dealing Haskins... don't like it.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I think Tua is good, but I worry he's injury prone.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »