NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I've always wondered why they didn't before. But sad for Sunday afternoons.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
I've always wondered why they didn't before. But sad for Sunday afternoons.
Logistics.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

https://youtu.be/Y2vS8dPMR2U
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I wouldn't be shocked in Tomlin tries to leverage this into getting AB back for BB's final year or two.

Oh, and congrats to the Browns for getting their thug back! Super Bowl bound I'm sure.

Players who need new homes.

Burns for Njoku trade incoming? :D
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Baker Mayfield's alleged mistress has gone public.

Claims they fucked a month after this wedding.

Mack for the #2 pick?

The FCC received 1500 letters about the Super Bowl halftime show.

Can we stop pretending these people are only in and represent all of the "fly over states"?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Mack for the #2 pick?
"No" - Anyone with a brain.

FCC...
We live in eastern Kansas, but have no TV, thus took our 9 yo daughter to our local small-town sports bar to watch the game.
Concussions: Fine

Women dancing: Bad

Got it
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Do you think people troll the FCC with written letters?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Do you think people troll the FCC with written letters?
THE HELL YOU SAY!

Also, those are 'complaints' not letters. You can complain online via their form.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Oh, then certainly they're being trolled.

I wonder what the actual number of offended people were because Hollywood would have you believe it was every state that isn't blue.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I wonder what the actual number of offended people were because Hollywood would have you believe it was every state that isn't blue.
The problem nowadays is that it's impossible to tell. I know people are offended, but who know how many really are.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Garrett, fresh from being reinstated, continues to try and save his rep by claiming Rudolph called him a nigger.

Rudolph, the NFL, his black HC, and his black teammates say Garrett is lying.

Not a single person that was on the field says Garrett is telling the truth. As Tomlin says, he interacted with a ton of people within the Browns organization after the fight and after the game, and not a single one mentioned a racial slur.

I keep hearing about Garrett being a great guy, but two ejections in one year, and throwing someone else under the bus to defend your own mistake makes him seem like a piece of shit, imho.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Maybe he really thinks he heard it. Maybe Rudolph said 'fucker'... Who knows. But he should just drop it at this point.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Jordan Reed should retire.
Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed remains in the concussion protocol, nearly six months after a helmet-to-helmet hit in the third preseason game, according to coach Ron Rivera.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »