NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

SJW NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

SJW NFL

Post by Leisher »

Hearing a LOT of Belichick to the Giants chatter.

That'd be pretty interesting.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

SJW NFL

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

SJW NFL

Post by Leisher »

I love how all the coordinators have been in their positions for years, yet all of a sudden they're the problem.

I'm sure the shitty players the GM has put into place has nothing to do with it. Look at Seattle who fired their O coordinator. Yeah, it was HIS fault they signed Eddie Lacy and got rid of all their linemen...
Leisher
Site Admin

SJW NFL

Post by Leisher »

People are pissed that the Raiders circumvented the Rooney Rule.

What? You mean hiring someone and then interviewing minority candidates for the job isn't acceptable?
TheCatt
Site Admin

SJW NFL

Post by TheCatt »

It's a dumb rule. I mean, nothing would have made Oakland hire a minority, but it had nothing to do with race.
Leisher
Site Admin

SJW NFL

Post by Leisher »

I see the officials are blatantly on the Patriots' side again.

The single worst offensive PI call I've ever seen.
Leisher
Site Admin

SJW NFL

Post by Leisher »

Hey Stranger, keep telling me how awesome Tomlin is...
TheCatt
Site Admin

SJW NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Hey Stranger, keep telling me how awesome Tomlin is...
Hah.

Ooof, hopefully the Jags can keep this up next week?
Leisher
Site Admin

SJW NFL

Post by Leisher »

If the Steelers find a way back, it'll have nothing to do with Tomlin's stupid ass.
TheCatt wrote: Ooof, hopefully the Jags can keep this up next week?
I'll be rooting for them if they head to NE.
Leisher
Site Admin

SJW NFL

Post by Leisher »

I have never been prouder of my Fire Tomlin shirt.
Leisher
Site Admin

SJW NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

SJW NFL

Post by Leisher »

My "Fire TOmlin" Facebook group went from a couple hundred members to over 3K today.
Leisher
Site Admin

SJW NFL

Post by Leisher »

Fox Sports' Jason McIntyre is getting crucified on Twitter for calling Ben's lateral an illegal pass because he was over the line of scrimmage. Essentially, people can't believe he doesn't know that rule, yet gets paid to commentate on sports.
TheCatt
Site Admin

SJW NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Fox Sports' Jason McIntyre is getting crucified on Twitter for calling Ben's lateral an illegal pass because he was over the line of scrimmage. Essentially, people can't believe he doesn't know that rule, yet gets paid to commentate on sports.
Oh my goodness.

Btw, how about that Saints/Vikings game? (At least the last quarter of it)
Leisher
Site Admin

SJW NFL

Post by Leisher »

Mularky fired.
TheCatt wrote: Oh my goodness.
You should see the Twitter thread. It's pretty hilarious.
TheCatt wrote: Btw, how about that Saints/Vikings game? (At least the last quarter of it)
I didn't watch it. Saw the replay and I'd consider it a defensive breakdown over a great comeback.
TheCatt
Site Admin

SJW NFL

Post by TheCatt »

That video is wonderful. My favorite part might be at 0:20 when the ref decides to throw a flag. Guess what ref, the game was already over. But I wonder if that penalty 'counted'
TheCatt
Site Admin

SJW NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Go Jags / Vikings :) World's least probable* Super Bowl.

(Of teams with an actual chance from the start of the season)
Stranger

SJW NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Hey Stranger, keep telling me how awesome Tomlin is...
Yeah, maybe i'm starting to see what you're talking about now.

He let his team look forward to the Patriots and somehow he let the Blake Bortals lead Jags score 45 on them. Where was that Steelers defense???
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

SJW NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: That video is wonderful. My favorite part might be at 0:20 when the ref decides to throw a flag. Guess what ref, the game was already over. But I wonder if that penalty 'counted'
Great video.

Yes, the penalty counted. They talked about it on Simmons' emergency podcast from last night. Apparently, they had to kick the extra point, and the Saints had to be brought back from the locker room for it.
Yeah, maybe i'm starting to see what you're talking about now.

He let his team look forward to the Patriots and somehow he let the Blake Bortals lead Jags score 45 on them. Where was that Steelers defense???