NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The Raiders just made AB the highest paid WR.

Now they're making another Brown the highest paid O lineman.

This is all while having no home for 2019 and legit questions about their owner not being able to afford the team.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

$80M for a safety? Chiefs get their safety for half that.
$50M guaranteed for a backup QB?

Yikes.

Deshaun back to Philly.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Former Steeler claims BB intentionally fumbled during a game.

I honestly have no recollection of Josh Harris, but his claim seems pretty far fetched. The video of the play is posted, and it's clear BB and the FB run into one another. Additionally, why the fuck would Todd Haley call a play there instead of a kneeldown?

Suggs leaves Baltimore.

That's actually quite shocking.

Ravens also lose Mosley.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Additionally, why the fuck would Todd Haley call a play there instead of a kneeldown?
4th quarter, 1st and 10, Cincy has 1 TO, wtf?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Oh, and one more fun note on the AB situation:
The Steelers had restructured his contract last year giving him a ton of cash which is why his dead money figure is so massive to the Steelers this year. AB has absolutely zero ground to claim other people were "acting like owners".

Love the guy for what he did, but hate what he's turned into.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Well, at least there's one good story this offseason.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

i can't believe the mass exodus of the Raven's defense, Eric Weddle, Terrell Suggs, CJ Mosley, and Za'Darius Smith all gone. Gotta say, i'm all good with that.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I stand by my statement that the Browns will easily win the AFC North this year.

However, it'll be the ultimate in comedy if the Steelers won the Super Bowl with AB and Bell leaving.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

OBJ is coming to Cleveland!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Troy

NFL

Post by Troy »

WHAT
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

For a 1st a 3rd and Jabril Peppers is what I’m seeing
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Whoa. Browns going to get some primtetime dates
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

So... Are the Browns the most exciting team of the off-season?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Bell is a moron. Glad to see him go.

He's never getting the money back he lost last year, and just signed for less money.
Stranger wrote: For a 1st a 3rd and Jabril Peppers is what I’m seeing
That's quite a bit...except for Peppers who OSU fans knew was worthless. How long is OBJ under contract?
TheCatt wrote: So... Are the Browns the most exciting team of the off-season?
It's been an interesting off-season. All the bottom feeders are making the biggest moves. Should be interesting to see how this all pans out.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Should be interesting to see how this all pans out.
I'm sure looking forward to another 7-9 +/- 1 season from the Redskins.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

That's quite a bit...except for Peppers who OSU fans knew was worthless. How long is OBJ under contract?
Compared to AB, yes. But the Browns have had 5 1st rounders the last two years not having one this year won’t punish us. Also they gave up the lower of the two 3rd rounders they have. They gave them the Patriots old 3rd rounder, so the last pick in the 3rd basically a 4th rounder. The Browns still have 8 picks this year.

So a mid round 1st, basically a 4th and an average safety to acquire a premier WR for 4 more years. I’d say it’s a steal and most of the media has agreed with that.

NY News papers were saying that this trade gets denied when u try and pull this off in Madden. :D
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote: So... Are the Browns the most exciting team of the off-season?
I’d have to say yes. Really, if you go back 12 months look at the roster the Browns had and see what it is now. John Dorsey is walking on water in Cleveland, what a difference a real GM can make.

Also, Vegas has Cleveland as the 3rd best probability to win the AFC! Behind only the Pats and Chiefs. This is unbelievable to me!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!