NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: My fantasy team plays Stranger this week.
Yeah, it really wasn't a good week for my team either. I just got lucky that your team did so awful.
Leisher wrote: In late October the MNF game is Dolphins at Steelers. That is a real thing that's going to happen. If the Steelers don't beat the Bengals on a MNF game three weeks earlier, there's a real chance they'll be winless and we know the Dolphins will be...
i highly doubt this. Pittspuke will bounce back, they always do. Not having Ben will really be a blow for them, but they won't be winless.
Leisher wrote: Did anyone watch the Rams-Saints game? Stop me if this sounds familiar...The refs fucked the Saints
Refs fucked the Broncos too. the roughing the passer call on Chubb was the worst roughing ive ever seen, u literally cannot touch a QB anymore. Bears never win that game if not for that call.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Brees also out for some time.
Stranger wrote: Pittspuke
Malcolm?
Stranger wrote: the roughing the passer call on Chubb was the worst roughing ive ever seen, u literally cannot touch a QB anymore.
Right? It's like all QBs play for the Patriots.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Brees out. Big Ben out... Patriots have already won the SB?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Patriots have already won the SB?
Mostly.

Maybe the Chiefs stop them in the AFC Championship?

Maybe they lose the Super Bowl?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote: Brees out. Big Ben out... Patriots have already won the SB?
WOW, Ben out for the year. Sure i don't like Ben but it really takes the shine off of what i was hoping to be a good division battle with the Browns.

But who knows if even the Browns will be worth a damn coming down the stretch..
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Believe it or not, this makes me more interested in watching the Steelers offense for the rest of the year. Let's see what Rudolph has...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Go Browns, I guess...
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote: Go Browns, I guess...
*fingers crossed*
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I turned on the TV to the game, then went downstairs to clean up.

My 12 year old daughter, who knows ALMOST NOTHING about football, and even less about the Browns, exclaimed "OH MY GOD! THE BROWNS ARE WINNING!"

3-0 :)
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Sure hope no one had Trevor siemian on their fantasy team. :shock: :lol:
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

QBs are dropping like flies.

Steelers give up a 1st rounder for a DB because...?

This trade is mind boggling. It makes no sense at all. They really believe without Ben and a #2 WR that they're going to compete for a Super Bowl? Getting into the playoffs does nothing for the franchise. They should be tanking, not giving up draft picks.

Ramsey wants out of Jax.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: It makes no sense at all. They really believe without Ben and a #2 WR that they're going to compete for a Super Bowl? Getting into the playoffs does nothing for the franchise. They should be tanking, not giving up draft picks.
I would take a "the season is over" approach, too. Now, if Pitt does poorly, Miami benefits. But, his contract does have 3 years left, so there's that.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Was winning my fantasy game by 22. Other guy only had OBJ left. :cry:
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Eli has been benched.
I mean...
The Giants problems go well beyond their quarterback. They're short on wide receivers and their defense has struggled badly this season. It has created a situation where the Giants appear to be in a rebuild rather than serious playoff contenders.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Cam Newton's foot is hurt.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Eli has been benched.
So Eli to the Steelers??
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: So Eli to the Steelers??
Or the J E T S!

I think NE should be banned from the SB for 1) not having a black QB, and 2) being the 2nd to last NFL team to have a black QB start a game.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Sure hope no one had Trevor siemian on their fantasy team. :shock: :lol:
The New York Jets suffered another blow at quarterback, announcing Tuesday that Trevor Siemian will be lost for the remainder of the season because of significant ligament damage in his left ankle.