NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

James Harrison says Belicheck is a better coach than Tomlin.

Maybe tomorrow he’ll announce water is wet.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

This is just awesome!

[video][/video]
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Hah, that was cute. I give it 3 stars. One for each win the Browns will have this year.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Hah, that was cute. I give it 3 stars. One for each win the Browns will have this year.
Zing!

Anthem rules on hold.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Redskins revamp stadium, remove more seats, and no longer have a waitlist for season tickets.
Bye said the team, which acknowledged last month that there is no longer a season ticket waiting list, made a strategic decision to take a “significant amount” of obstructed view lower level seats off the market
Sigh
The Washington Redskins were reported to have the longest waiting list, with more than 150,000 names
at one point, when they didn't suck.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2417 ... tment-plan

Everyone's favorite pot smoking Cleveland Brown is back in the headlines....

This is really confusing to me. He's not going to be at the start of training camp, but the league says he isn't suspended either.. So whats going on here?
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Rams break the bank for Gurley.

That's a big chunk of your salary cap on a guy playing 20-30 plays a game.

Leveon tweeted about it and was quickly reminded the offer he got was for more. Then someone else said he's one inhale away from being banned from the league. Hilarious!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

For those of you waiting for the Johnny Manziel NFL comeback
The Hamilton Tiger-Cats lead the Montreal Alouettes 38-3 in the third quarter of Friday Night Football. The Ticats scored five touchdowns in the first half while Johnny Manziel was intercepted four times.
That was 4 INTs in the first half alone.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

That is awesome, but I hope he hangs up the cleats. I don't want to see him get hurt again.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: That is awesome, but I hope he hangs up the cleats. I don't want to see him get hurt again.
He looked pretty far from every playing again :\
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

He won't give up that goal though.

I hope he gets back to that physical level, and then just coaches.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Browns rookie WR might be the next Josh Gordon.

(That's not a good thing...)
Oh, Browns. At least he was only a 4th rounder.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Browns rookie WR might be the next Josh Gordon.

(That's not a good thing...)
Oh, Browns. At least he was only a 4th rounder.
Looks like HBO will have lots of plot lines for this years Hard Knocks. Which starts tonight by the way.

And Americans love train wreck television, there is no bigger train wreck in sports than the Browns. Should be some good viewing.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Browns NOT rated worst team in the league. 28/32 is progress :)

Redskins 23/32... ouch
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Jarvis Landry went legend in Cleveland last night with this profanity laced speech.

CAUTION! NSFW! LOTS OF PROFANITY!

[video][/video]
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!