NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Here's another one I remember watching live:
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Did he think it was a punt?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Did he think it was a punt?
I don't remember. I do remember screaming at the TV that it's a live ball.

Speaking of punts...

I remember this one too, and I think it might have happened again recently?
https://youtu.be/0E0lIKG6I7M
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

That's beautiful. Although, clearly some Rams came off the sideline, so that call was missed :)
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Billionaire gets off...again.

On video soliciting and yet he gets away with it. Maybe the billionaire can throw some money at preventing sex trafficking?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

NFC East is 2-6, with all 4 teams having a negative point differential.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

And one of those wins was a division game...
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Troy

NFL

Post by Troy »

Holy fuck. That sounds tremendously painful.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Why Tyrod Taylor was scratched right before the game this week.

I've never heard that one before.
Oh god damn. That's normally several weeks of recovery. I wonder if it being a small needle hole helps?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

(Actually, under the current rules [14 team playoffs], the Pittsburgh teams that missed the playoffs in 2012, 2013, 2018 and 2019 all would have made it to the playoffs, giving Mike Tomlin a run of 10 consecutive postseason berths.)
What a good coach.
GORDON
Site Admin

NFL

Post by GORDON »

why am i seeing "fuck the nfl" memes today
"Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid."
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I think you're seeing old stuff. Nothing new is going on.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Fitzmagic
Fitzpatrick on Thursday night became the first NFL player since at least 1950 to record at least one victory for six different teams against a single opponent, according to the Elias Sports Bureau. It was an accomplishment only Fitzpatrick could achieve. After leading the visiting Miami Dolphins to a 31-13 victory at TIAA Bank Field, the well-traveled quarterback has now defeated the Jaguars as a member of the Dolphins, Cincinnati Bengals, Buffalo Bills, Tennessee Titans, Houston Texans and New York Jets.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The number of TDs in the final seconds of the first half of these games goes to show that the rules are ridiculously slanted against defenses.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Congrats, Stranger.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

ESPN'S AI needs to adjust to the Falcons. 2nd week in a row with 99+% chance to win, yet lose