NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: kinda think it's their own fault for making bad decisions.
I don't disagree with that either.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Hey, remember when FSU cleared Winston of rape? Remember how the prosecutor and judge were both FSU grads?

I'm sure Winston's Uber driver is thrilled they let him off so he could play in a bowl game.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Cameras everywhere...
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

4 NFL refs have retired this season - Including Hochuli and Steratore.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Two records if you consider the 2 different time frames :)
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Time for two-hand touch, or flags.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Had a dream the Redskins were 4-12 this year
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Players believe the new landscape will add to the venom already directed at them by fantasy sports participants and bettors.
I mean, it will, have you seen the crap people posted about fantasy leagues?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Players believe the new landscape will add to the venom already directed at them by fantasy sports participants and bettors.
I mean, it will, have you seen the crap people posted about fantasy leagues?
Agreed. Remember when Ruxin ran into Antonio Gates and screaming at him for raping his team the previous weekend?

The HOF won't be celebrating TO and players who fought for his inclusion agree.

TO is a bitch. He's, literally, throwing a tantrum because he wasn't a first ballot HOFer. Well, act like a child and get treated like a child.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Bell and Steelers don't reach a deal.

His agent is saying this is probably his last year as a Steeler. Good. Fuck him. They're offering to pay him almost double what the next highest paid RB gets, and you won't sign over less than $1 million.

Go fuck yourselves.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Bell and Steelers don't reach a deal.

His agent is saying this is probably his last year as a Steeler. Good. Fuck him. They're offering to pay him almost double what the next highest paid RB gets, and you won't sign over less than $1 million.

Go fuck yourselves.
Adios amigo! can't say that i'm upset about this.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Of course you wouldn't be...until the Browns sign him for $14M/yr and you realize how badly that hamstrings a team's salary cap. Particularly on a guy who has already been suspended for pot, is a diva, and has only played a full year once.

Just saw a report that they offered him $70M/5yrs w/$33M guaranteed. He turned it down.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

I see both sides of the argument here. I can see why the Steelers wouldn't want to pay him more than they are offering for reasons you've stated and $14M is still a pretty handsome payday.

But i understand that Bell wants to be paid top dollar, he's one of the most dangerous weapons in the game and will touch the football over 300 times this year.

Bell is taking the biggest risk here, if he does get a catastrophic injury or gets suspended again he'll be lucky to get 25% of that payday ever again. The Steelers will move on and just find another RB.

The Browns will never pay a RB that money. Hell, they wouldn't even draft Saquan Barkley when they had 2 of the top 4 picks.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

There's a lot of talk that Bell and his agent fucked up badly by not taking that offer.

If nobody offers anything like that, they will not be able to go back to the Steelers and ask for it back. The Steelers' offer will drop to market value.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »