NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Player who made up being asked controversial questions drafted by Skins
He made news in March during an interview on SiriusXM Satellite Radio when he said one NFL team at the scouting combine asked if he is gay and another club asked if his mother "sells herself."

The NFL investigated and said this week that it found no evidence any team asked inappropriate questions during interviews at the scouting combine.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Pats and Jets wanted Mayfield?

This is all just from his agent, which means nothing. Especially the Jets thing since they figured he would fall to them with Darnold being taken by the Browns.

If any of it is true, it does bode well for the Browns. The question now becomes can they build him into what Belicheat would have?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Ooof. Ugh...
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Well, felt obligated to post this

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Matt Patricia accused of sexual assault 20 years ago. How did this never come out during his 14 years with New England?
Troy

NFL

Post by Troy »

Sale of the Carolina Panthers might go through this week. To one of the minority owners of the Steelers - David Tepper.

The weird rumor is that another investor was willing to fork for 2-300 million more, but wasn't NFL-vetted like Tepper.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

The Falcons lowered prices on food and beverage by 50 percent, and fans spent 16 percent more.
Admittedly, shit's so expensive that I just try to eat/drink as much as we can while tailgating. Then 1 or 2 beers and a snack at the game.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

while i love Hard Knocks and will be really interested in seeing it this year. I can't help but to think that this could be a distraction for the team.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »