NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Wow, the Saints just traded a lot for this guy I've never heard of...

And yeah, Ward isn't a bad pick, it's just amazing they skipped on Chubb.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wow, the Saints just traded a lot for this guy I've never heard of...
UTSA. Dude's ginormous though
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Wow. The guy the Bills just took at #16 has the widest nose I've ever seen in my life. It's half his face.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Denzel Ward is the No. 4 overall pick by the Browns.

He is the 18th defensive back selected in the first round out of Ohio State in the Common Draft era, five more than any other school.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

6th DB from OSU in the 1st rd under Urban Meyer. Ward, Lattimore, Hooker, Conley, Roby and Apple
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

And they just got the coach back who made the 1st round DBs prior to Meyer.

But this is the NFL thread... Steelers just traded Martavius Bryant away to the Raiders for a 3rd rounder. I endorse that move. Bryant was a man without a purpose once JuJu showed up.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Shazier walked, with trouble and a little help from his fiance, to the podium.

Awesome!

I don't know who Terrell Edmunds is...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Wow. The guy the Bills just took at #16 has the widest nose I've ever seen in my life. It's half his face.
I'm going to guess you're being racist again.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Wow. The guy the Bills just took at #16 has the widest nose I've ever seen in my life. It's half his face.
Only a racist mind would think pointing out an individual's unusual physical characteristic is racist.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
Only a racist mind would think pointing out an individual's unusual physical characteristic is racist.
Only a racist mind would think of pointing out an individual's normal characteristic as being unusual.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

If this is normal, then nobody should have ever made a big deal about Dolly Parton's tits or John Holmes' cock.

Racist. Not racist. Dude's got a big schnoz.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

It's lovely, and beautiful, and a display of the wonderful humanity we see each day, racist.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: It's lovely, and beautiful, and a display of the wonderful humanity we see each day, racist.
Thanks pot!

That dude's schnoz is so big I think I see Sherpas camped out at the base of it. It's so large Karl Malden told him he has a big ass nose.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote: It's lovely, and beautiful, and a display of the wonderful humanity we see each day, racist.
Thanks pot!

That dude's schnoz is so big I think I see Sherpas camped out at the base of it. It's so large Karl Malden told him he has a big ass nose.
First you criticize large curtains, now this? Why do you hate humanity?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Why do you hate humanity?
Look around.

I notice you don't post a lot of nudes of fat people, men, midgets, or women of color.

You misogynist, heightist, racist, homoephobic bigot.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I notice you don't post a lot of nudes of fat people, men, midgets, or women of color.

You misogynist, heightist, racist, homoephobic bigot.
I never denied it :)
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Shit, just realized I also pointed out Darnold's massive head earlier in the thread, but your racist ass didn't say anything about that.

I showed people at lunch that dude's nose and got lots of "holy shit" type comments. Racists everywhere!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: but your racist ass didn't say anything about that.
Insulting white people isn't racist, duh.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Point.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »