NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

He left the Ravens in 2014
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
He left the Ravens in 2014
Did he? I even looked at the article and the first thing it said was Ravens. Guy was a beast.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Troy

NFL

Post by Troy »

Panthers gonna sign Bruce Irvin to a 1 year deal. Sounds pretty reasonable all around. We have a thing for aging pass rushers, I guess.

If the coaches use him right it's a decent signing, at least.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Kraft, and I assume the other big names, caught in prostitution sting offered a deal for charges to be dropped.

The headline sounds bad, but when you read the details that admission of guilt is a big deal.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I don't want them getting out either. Gross.
I feel the public has a right to know.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

All those "Kap clearly had a case and the settlement proves that" articles probably need to be re-visited.

The settlement for both players was under $10M...that's NOT each.

This wasn't a "You have a case, take this massive sum and go away." This was "You will probably lose in court, take this pittance so we can get this out of the news."

In other news, RGIII re-signs with the Ravens. I honestly didn't know he was still in the league.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Good for RG3, he needed to do some growing up, sounds like it might have happened.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

PI is now reviewable.

Kingsbury will institute cell phone breaks.

It's an interesting concept, but he didn't exact get results at Texas Tech. Thus, one could argue that he was reinforcing bad habits instead of helping the players focus.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Schiano already leaves the Patriots.

Based upon what everyone is saying, this has nothing to do with the Patriots, Belichick, or the job Schiano was doing. Rather it seems to be about something in Schiano's life forcing this decision.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

citing a "need to spend more time on my faith and family."
Someone's either an alcoholic, cheating, or both.
Troy

NFL

Post by Troy »

TheCatt wrote:
citing a "need to spend more time on my faith and family."
Someone's either an alcoholic, cheating, or both.
“need to stop doing lines of coke off hooker’s asses”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I saw something on my phone about Gruden expecting "superstar status" from Josh Norman, and I was like "Oh yay! We traded him to Oakland"

Wrong Gruden, Catt.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Ogbah no shows Browns camp.

Apparently he's expecting to be traded or something.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Ogbah no shows Browns camp.

Apparently he's expecting to be traded or something.
Traded to the Chiefs for S Eric Murray
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!