NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

White guy apologizes for making a joke in a private text conversation.

Apparently, his sister's best friend is the one who sent in the text and now the Bills are mulling cutting him. I'm betting she won't have best friend status anymore.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Ouch
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

NFL

Post by Cakedaddy »

It's sad that there is only one way to answer certain questions any more. And if you answer any other way, your entire livelihood is in jeopardy.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: It's sad that there is only one way to answer certain questions any more. And if you answer any other way, your entire livelihood is in jeopardy.
Welcome to cancel culture.
Cakedaddy

NFL

Post by Cakedaddy »

I would refuse all interviews at this point.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

"I am not a politician. If I wanted to tackle topics like that one I would have become one."
Cakedaddy

NFL

Post by Cakedaddy »

"Leisher doesn't actively support us. Delete him."
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: "Leisher doesn't actively support us. Delete him."
Yep, and that's the problem. That's cancel culture. It's evolved from "end the career of the person who said something wrong" to "end the career of the person who disagrees with me or even if they don't also speak up for my beliefs."
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

So we can all agree, the NFL made the Patriots became a dynasty after 9/11 because they are "Patriots" wear red white and blue and were the feel good underdog all american team.

Now, here's why i think the Browns will be the next dynasty:

https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/browns-ma ... cy-on-race

With the recent black lives matter movement being the forefront of everything now and the Browns being the most progressive team at hiring minorities at high ranking positions, the NFL will make the Browns the next feel good underdog story. Rodger Godell and the NFL just did a 180 with the way they reacted to the kneeling for the anthem protests. It only makes sense that the Browns will be the team they choose to become the next dynasty. :D

Now if they pick up Kaep as their QB, you better believe they will win the Super Bowl. Not that i think he's any good, but because the NFL could make it happen.

Also, the article managed to take a shot at your Skins Catt: :lol: :lol:
The Washington Redskins, as an example, had to be forced to add a black player to their roster in 1962, which led to the trade for Bobby Mitchell that allowed the Browns to draft Ernie Davis, the first black recipient of the Heisman Trophy. And until they put a potato on the side of their helmet (Fran Drescher voice: Thank you, Mr. Tony!), that team still exists as a monument to white privilege in this country and represents how far this league still has to go.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: that team still exists as a monument to white privilege in this country and represents how far this league still has to go.
yyyaaaaayyyyy... maybe they should force the sale of the team to a black owner?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: maybe they should force the sale of the team to a black owner?
I'm sure that's next.
Stranger wrote: Now, here's why i think the Browns will be the next dynasty:
Nope. Another Steelers dynasty that will start this year. The NFL's primary example of black HCs will lead his team to the Super Bowl and then a new QB will come in to replace the retiring BB. He'll be black and the black HC/black QB duo will win the super bowl and make history.

And we'll be stuck with Tomlin for 20 more years after the NFL rigs these two Super Bowl wins.

:D
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I'm sure that's next.
I'll vote for it. Anything to get it out of Snyder's hands.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

It would be delicious if Snyder did that.

Greatest troll job ever.

Gordon wants in the NFL...again.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Well, good luck to him.