NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

You've always thought Kirk Cousins was dumb... he proves it.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Is he single and childless? That attitude is quite common among younger single guys without kids.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Is he single and childless? That attitude is quite common among younger single guys without kids.
Married, two kids.

But it's also the guy who took a knee at the 2 yd line with 3 seconds left in the half instead of spiking the ball. And I was there to witness it. Ugh.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: You've always thought Kirk Cousins was dumb... he proves it.
Backtracks.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Well, here's hoping...
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

NFL always hates creativity.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I'm sure this will never get brought up again...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Odell Beckham has 10/10 beautiful women in his DMs at any given chance but we’re supposed to believe he asked this dollar store Cardi B to shit on his chest? Ok
Something about ugly women being grateful and quiet?

Who is she?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

No idea.
TheCatt wrote: Something about ugly women being grateful and quiet?
True story.

10s are boring as hell.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Glad he has something to fall back on.
but he continues to focus on his daily rehab and he's taking one final online class to complete his undergraduate degree in psychology from Ohio State.
It sucks what happened to him. He was well above average at his position and could have had a hell of a career.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Welcome back football!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Welcome back football!
FOOTBALL! Our long national nightmare is over!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Can someone teach Andy Reed how to defog his shield?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Can someone teach Andy Reed how to defog his shield?
But then he wouldn't be Andy Reid.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

A little spit would clear it up. Hell, I have a bunch of wipes at work that keep your glasses from fogging up while wearing a mask. It's not hard.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

It wasn't just me...