NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

This guy predicted Trubisky would flame out.

Of course, his #1 pick that year was Davis Webb, who has never thrown an NFL pass and might be on the Bills' practice squad. Ahead of Deshaun Watson, and Patrick Mahomes.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Reminder: MNF tonight features a 2-4 team against a winless team. The 2-4 team is favored by over 2 TDs and are starting their 2nd string QB.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Reminder: MNF tonight features a 2-4 team against a winless team. The 2-4 team is favored by over 2 TDs and are starting their 2nd string QB.
Go Fins. Need them to win 2 games.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Other teams say the Redskins are retarded. Or something to that effect.
The Redskins are one of two franchises, along with the Bengals, that are irritating other NFL teams with their unwillingness to listen to offers ahead of Tuesday's trade deadline. That's according to a new CBS report that was published Sunday.

Washington and Cincinnati been receiving calls for a while now, yet so far "ownership has declined to even consider moving forward on them," Jason La Canfora writes. Those around the league are apparently quite annoyed by this, with one GM saying specifically of the Redskins, "It's not like you are dealing with a normal team."

The Browns have been particularly aggressive in going after Trent Williams, but the Burgundy and Gold have rebuffed Cleveland time and again. Ryan Kerrigan is also garnering some interest from contending teams, per La Canfora, but those organizations don't believe he'll be moved before the deadline, either.

For quite some time, Bruce Allen has maintained that the Redskins are on the right path despite a hideous record that would suggest otherwise. Because of that record, Washington should, at the very least, entertain whatever offers come their way.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Reminder: MNF tonight features a 2-4 team against a winless team. The 2-4 team is favored by over 2 TDs and are starting their 2nd string QB.
Go Fins. Need them to win 2 games.
Why? I wouldn't mind seeing them win just to help usher Tomlin out.
TheCatt wrote: Other teams say the Redskins are retarded. Or something to that effect.
Oh ye of little faith! They can't trade away assets until they make the trade with the Steelers!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Why? I wouldn't mind seeing them win just to help usher Tomlin out.
The draft.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Why? I wouldn't mind seeing them win just to help usher Tomlin out.
The draft.
Oh right!

Miami goes on to win 2 games and the Skins get the #1 pick, which they trade to Pittsburgh for Mike Tomlin!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
The draft.
Oh right!

Miami goes on to win 2 games and the Skins get the #1 pick, which they trade to Pittsburgh for Mike Tomlin!
I ho-e he ends up in Cleveland and the Steelers never beat Cleveland again
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Redskins get heads out of their ass.

If I'm the Browns, my bid is a lot lower than it was 3 weeks ago though
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Fins got a formation penalty on a kickoff
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Oh myyyyyyyyy.... That 2nd td was ugly for the Steelers D
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Someone tell me again about how awesome Tomlin is. FYI, this is HIS defense.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Even down 14, the Steelers are favored to win, 55%
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Two bad plays back to back for the officials. First they call offensive PI on the Steelers after a long play and replay shows no clear PI. However, NY wouldn't overturn it. The very next play obvious PI on the defense on another long pass downfield was not called.

This is what's killing the NFL right now. The inconsistency in calls.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Steelers are down to a single healthy running back.

And that guy started the year on the practice squad.

Whisenhunt fired by Chargers.

Whisenhunt was with the Steelers under Cowher. He lost out on the HC job to Tomlin, which I was happy about, and became very bitter. He went to Arizona to be HC and lost to Tomlin in the Super Bowl. (That had to hurt.) He's been bouncing around ever since.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Intriguing
You quoted the wrong post... :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Trent Williams ends holdout after failing to become a Brown and realizing that life could be worse than being a Redskin.