NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I figured he was saying Tomlin paid his fine.
That;s what I thought as well.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Well, fuck.
Washington Redskins wide receiver Cody Latimer was arrested early Saturday morning after shots were reportedly fired inside a Douglas County, Colorado, apartment, according to the Douglas County Sheriff's Department. Latimer has posted a $25,000 bond, according to the department.

According to a sheriff's department report, a witness said they heard arguing and what sounded like gunshots inside the apartment. One person was identified as having minor, non-gunshot injuries.

Latimer, 27, was taken into custody and sent to the Douglas County Detention Facility. He has been booked on felony charges of assault in the second degree, menacing and illegal discharge of a firearm and misdemeanor charges of prohibited use of a weapon and reckless endangerment.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

It always sucks to see your team in the news during the offseason.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

So the NFL isn't anti-protest, they're just racist? :)
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
So the NFL isn't anti-protest, they're just racist? :)
I think it's more about not signing people whose off field issues trump their on field talent.

Cam will end up with someone. I just don't know who at this point. Chicago?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Lol. Seriously, that's the 99% outcome.

I played a game sick in rec-league in college. It was a disaster. I shouldn't have showed up. It was a team we had already beaten earlier in the season, and I had nothing, and got pulled for the final quarter of the game.

We lost.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Proposed change to the Rooney Rule would give teams draft pick incentives to hire minorities.

Next you'll get docked draft picks for not hiring minorities.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Steelers and James Conner might part ways in the offseason.

I'll remind you that they had the chance to take JK Dobbins in the draft.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Rumors going around that Dak passed on $33M/year.

If so...wow.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Ditto.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I can only assume neither Cowboys nor Dak have ever seen him play.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

so he can cash in and run his team into a world of cap-constraints and mediocrity?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

If this happens to the Cowboys I won't weep. Fuck 'em.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Seems reasonable.