NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

It is Gase.

Don't be impressed by the Steelers' win.

Brissett was out hurt most of the game. Tomlin lost 2 challenges in back to back plays late. Colts had a kick to win with not time left, but a bad hold meant Vinatieri kicked the laces and missed the FG.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

40 minutes later th Panthers game ends.

If you don't like football, the Skins should be your team.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: It is Gase.

Brissett was out hurt most of the game. Tomlin lost 2 challenges in back to back plays late. Colts had a kick to win with not time left, but a bad hold meant Vinatieri kicked the laces and missed the FG.
Only the best coach in football could make all that happen

- Danny Snyder
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: It is Gase.

Only the best coach in football could make all that happen

- Danny Snyder
I pray you are correct.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Baker looked like a gay pron star with that mustache.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Go Ravens...

4 1 win teams, 1 0 wins team. C'mon Redskins, lose the rest!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The "historically good" defense actually played a team this year and gave up almost 40 points.

The Patriot's schedule was about as tough as Clemson's.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I don't who this Cleveland Brown is, but I suspect he'll be cut or suspended by tomorrow.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Cleveland Twitter is on fire tonight.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I don't who this Cleveland Brown is, but I suspect he'll be cut or suspended by tomorrow.
(Jermaine Whitehead)
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: The "historically good" defense actually played a team this year and gave up almost 40 points.

The Patriot's schedule was about as tough as Clemson's.
I mean, Big Ben was still in that first game? Bills are decent. But their other 6 opponents had 7 combined wins.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

ESPN's report doesn't mention Whitehead's racism.

Kind of a big detail they're leaving out.
TheCatt wrote: I mean, Big Ben was still in that first game?
He was already hurt, just not out for the year yet. Also, Mike Tomlin was coaching the team so they weren't prepared and were completely out coached. Firing Tomlin would be a blow to Bill Belichick who beats Tomlin like a drum. This is one of my big points about Tomlin, if he was even halfway decent he'd beat Belichick 40% of the time. Nope.
TheCatt wrote: Bills are decent.
Good defense, but their QB can't throw. They're a pretender who will get into the playoffs because the AFC is so bad right now.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: ESPN's report doesn't mention Whitehead's racism.

How ironic that a black guy with the last name Whitehead is making racist remarks.. Just imagine if a white guy made this death threat.

Also, it just shows how little control Freddy has over this locker room.

In the past week alone we've got Baker getting into verbal altercations with a reporter and walks out.

Two diva WR's that decide to wear whatever cleats they want and are told to change them at halftime or sit the rest of the game (the league told them this, not our spineless head coach). Coincidence that OBJ's were clown shoes??

And finally some bum ass DB that decides to tell a media member "Don't get smoked fuck ass cracker"

Thats just all the off field issues. I won't even go into yet another game of on field gaff's this hillbilly is making. I'd gladly take Mike Tomlin right now.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: ESPN's report doesn't mention Whitehead's racism.

I only saw 1 mention of cracker. Compared to several death threats.
Leisher wrote: Good defense, but their QB can't throw. They're a pretender who will get into the playoffs because the AFC is so bad right now.
If they hadn't lost their QB in the Pats game, they had a solid chance of winning it.
Stranger wrote: Thats just all the off field issues. I won't even go into yet another game of on field gaff's this hillbilly is making. I'd gladly take Mike Tomlin right now.
Cleveland has to make a change. Moving on from Greg Williams may have been a terrible decision. Or at least a bad one.
With a .625 winning percentage in eight games as coach, he was the first head coach since Marty Schottenheimer in 1988 to leave Cleveland with a winning record as coach.
Hah.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I only saw 1 mention of cracker.
There are two instances of "cracker" in the tweet I posted here alone. I didn't bother looking at his instagram where he was DMing people.
TheCatt wrote: If they hadn't lost their QB in the Pats game, they had a solid chance of winning it.
Very true, but I think that shows how overhyped NE has been this year.
TheCatt wrote: Cleveland has to make a change. Moving on from Greg Williams may have been a terrible decision. Or at least a bad one.
They do, but I'm not sure this season isn't already lost. Maintain for now, and then throw a Brinks truck at Lincoln Riley in the offseason.

Don't bash Cleveland on the Greg Williams thing too much. I'm pretty sure the league doesn't ever want him as head coach.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I'm pretty sure the league doesn't ever want him as head coach.
Hopefully, winning games > what the league wants.

The Redskins have gone 3 consecutive games without a TD.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Hopefully, winning games > what the league wants.
Eh...You have to remember this is a guy who had a bounty system for seriously injuring other players.

If he's willing to do that, what rule won't he break?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote: Hopefully, winning games > what the league wants.
Eh...You have to remember this is a guy who had a bounty system for seriously injuring other players.

If he's willing to do that, what rule won't he break?
But he was caught, he's reformed now!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: But he was caught, he's reformed now!
Just like Belichick, right?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote: But he was caught, he's reformed now!
Just like Belichick, right?
Well, that's just mean.