NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Ouch. Btw, my fantasy team has 95 points at the HALF today. Somehow we’ll still lose. 10 players are in right now; 2 play later.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I'm guessing Barkey's season is over.
The Giants putting anyone behind that O-Line is criminal.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The Red Rifle is now in for the Cowboys. Prescott went down hurt.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

As of right now, the start of the 4th quarter, Kirk Cousins has a 0.0 QB rating.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: As of right now, the start of the 4th quarter, Kirk Cousins has a 0.0 QB rating.
Sounds about right.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Ouch. Btw, my fantasy team has 95 points at the HALF today. Somehow we’ll still lose. 10 players are in right now; 2 play later.
Fantasy team managed 8 more points in the 2nd half. And I’m losing to the current #1 scorer... by 1 point.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

If you want to see massive incompetence, check out the Atlanta Falcons - Dallas Cowboys onside kick. The incompetence, well, just watch.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Here's your Mike Tomlin reminder:
Steelers tried to lose to a backup QB for a 0-1 team that didn't even start the game.

Oh, he lost his 1st challenge of the year, which means he's something like 1-30 on challenges for his career.
TheCatt wrote: If you want to see massive incompetence, check out the Atlanta Falcons - Dallas Cowboys onside kick. The incompetence, well, just watch.
What were the Falcons doing just surrounding it and watching it bounce?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: What were the Falcons doing just surrounding it and watching it bounce?
I just... I just... wtf? Like "We haven't seen a team choke so badly since the Super Bowl, let's give people something new to talk about."

ESPN actually gave Atlanta a 99.9% to win the Dallas game with about 3 minutes left.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Butker might be the greatest kicker in history. Holy shit!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Butker might be the greatest kicker in history. Holy shit!
Srsly, 3/3 on that final kick. That was pretty amazing.

Why the Chargers didn’t go for it on 4th and 1? who knows.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Prepare for Belichick in an upside down mask memes.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Prepare for Belichick in an upside down mask memes.
I couldn’t quite tell what the hell he was doing. It look like he had crumpled it up to avoid covering his mouth.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Called it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The timing on this couldn't be more perfect for the players, even if they don't realize it.

The owners and players were ready to ditch pre-season games, but covid is proving that they're pretty important.

Also, my fantasy team won this week. 1-1
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Ranking the injuries. Wow. I've never seen that type of article before.

Chargers going back to Tyrod Taylor once he's healthy.

I mean, why wouldn't you switch back to a QB who has bounced around the league and should have lost to the Bengals last week when you've got a rookie who got 2nd team snaps all week, yet almost beat the world champs?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: The owners and players were ready to ditch pre-season games, but covid is proving that they're pretty important.
I thought they were trying to cut it down to 2 or 3. I would definitely support 2.
Leisher wrote: Wow. I've never seen that type of article before.
It was a really bad week.
Leisher wrote: I mean, why wouldn't you switch back to a QB who has bounced around the league and should have lost to the Bengals last week when you've got a rookie who got 2nd team snaps all week, yet almost beat the world champs?
That makes no sense to me.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
That was the most absurd, ridiculous, retarded thing I've seen in a long, long time. And I'm a Washington fan.