NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Who cares, I'm onboard as long as it's working.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Can I blame him for making his terrible kicker kick?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Can I blame him for making his terrible kicker kick?
Yes, but only partially. Todd Haley and the players deserve most of the blame.

My fantasy team showed up again this week thanks to Kirk Cousins and his 44 points! I actually pondered sitting him in favor of Jimmy G versus the shitty Detroit defense. Thanks to him, the Rams defense and their shut out, and meager performances from the rest of my guys I'm up 32 points with a RB and WR still to go tomorrow night. My opponent is out of players, so winner-winner chicken dinner!
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

So... which WR(s) will NE pick up? Or just wait for whatshisname to come back
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote:
Can I blame him for making his terrible kicker kick?

For once, the worst player on the team is the kicker. For the longest time the best player on the team was our kicker.

So Cleveland must be getting better!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: So Cleveland must be getting better!
4 pts away from 2-0. That's closer than the Skins or Steelers.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: So Cleveland must be getting better!
I think they're on the verge of being ok. I really do. Also, they announced they're getting a new kicker.

P.S. Tomlin sucks.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Somehow i knew this all along.. SMH
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Well, fuck.
Troy

NFL

Post by Troy »

Vontae Davis, CB, was playing for the Bills yesterday.

Until the end of the first half, down 28-6, when he left the stadium and retired at halftime.

Both sad and hilarious at the same time. Mostly hilarious.
Troy

NFL

Post by Troy »

Leisher wrote: Also, WTF is going on with Tampa Bay and Fitz?

Props on him for having a good stretch of games. I feel like he has done this before, leveled out and then crashed and burned.

Explanation for the outfit: (hilarious)
https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status ... 0443091968
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Troy wrote: I feel like he has done this before, leveled out and then crashed and burned.
Yes. Yes he has.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I'm rooting for him so Rapist Winston never gets his job back.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Well coached teams don't have these issues.

I have to admit, while I obviously root for Pittsburgh to win, I kind of want them to absolutely bottom out. I think it's the only way that Tomlin and his staff will be exposed. These meaningless winning seasons that result in one and dones in the playoffs could be argued as worse than losing seasons. The winning means no changes get made, the wrong people get credit, payroll stays high, low draft picks, inevitable playoff frustration, etc.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

But he was excused for personal reasons. If we had a good head coach, he would have not let this become an issue.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I'm beginning to think leisher masturbates to posters of Belichik.