NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Vince

NFL

Post by Vince »

Seems like the smart play. Stay in the locker room if you don't feel you can stand. Just don't annoy the customers.
"... and then I was forced to walk the Trail of Tears." - Elizabeth Warren
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I don't know about "never" but certainly quite unlikely
It's not me, it's someone else.
Troy

NFL

Post by Troy »

Richie Incognito is not walking quietly into that golden sunset of retirement.

No, he's going to gyms on mushrooms and helping to create insane police reports, like this:

E: actually on second thought this could be early onset CTE?? That's kinda terrifying.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Glad to see the Browns are learning some sweet new moves they can put on Big Ben and the rest of the Steelers.

WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

President Whiny says Eagles cannot come to White House over "kneeling"

Fox News shows pictures of Eagles players kneeling in prayer... not during the anthem.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: President Whiny says Eagles cannot come to White House over "kneeling"

Fox News shows pictures of Eagles players kneeling in prayer... not during the anthem.
I really don't understand his thinking. More division does not bring people together. Take the opportunity to talk to the players who come and see what they think about the issue.

I am so sick and tired of people on both sides just refusing to discuss issues.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: More division does not bring people together
He doesn't want to bring people together. He wants to show how HIS side is better, HIS side is winners, etc, etc.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: More division does not bring people together
He doesn't want to bring people together. He wants to show how HIS side is better, HIS side is winners, etc, etc.
I know that, it's just annoying.

He's not the only asshole guilty of it either. The previous dickhead in charge talked about uniting people and transparency then went on to act constantly without even giving the minority party a heads up and ran one of the least transparent governments in history. They're all lip service delivering assholes.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TO declines HoF induction ceremony.

He's honored to be in and accepts induction, he just doesn't want to do the ceremony thing.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Trump asked who he should pardon, NFL players say a few pardons are not enough.

They are not wrong, imho.
The athletes give Trump credit for his recent decision to commute the sentence of first-time, nonviolent drug offender Alice Marie Johnson. Then they call on the President to issue a "blanket pardon" for individuals like Johnson.
"People like Alice Johnson ... should not be given de facto life sentences for nonviolent drug crimes in the first place. The president could stop that from happening by issuing a blanket pardon for people in that situation who have already served long sentences," they write.
I mostly agree here.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Yeah, I can go for that to an extent.

I disagree with blanket pardons because inevitably someone evil as fuck will get out.

However, folks shouldn't be doing time for marijuana.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

At the end of the day, if you're a violent criminal, I probably want you dead. Even if you didn't kill someone.

If you smoked pot, we're possessing coke, distributing marijuana, etc.... I don't think you should be in jail at all.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I mostly agree.

Use? No.
Possession? No.
Distributing something other than pot? Perhaps. Keep in mind that some of the hard core addicts get their start on drugs that kill thanks to a "free taste", by force, by lacing something else, etc. There is no happy ending to the hard shit. I think distributing something that could end in an immediate fatality is probably criminal.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Keep in mind that some of the hard core addicts get their start on drugs that kill thanks to a "free taste", by force, by lacing something else, etc. There is no happy ending to the hard shit. I think distributing something that could end in an immediate fatality is probably criminal.
I kinda agree, and kinda think it's their own fault for making bad decisions.