NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: You don't watch highlight shows like Sportscenter?
Nope. Is Keith Olbermann still hosting? :)
Oh wait, I remembered the last hosts I remember on the show: Keith left. Are Dan and Kenny still there?
I have no idea. I don't watch Sportscenter.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

lol
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I legit get all my news and highlights from the front page of ESPN (their scores setup is the best), SBNation, and Bleacher Report updates on my phone.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I legit get all my news and highlights from the front page of ESPN (their scores setup is the best), SBNation, and Bleacher Report updates on my phone.
I don't think I've watched SportsCenter regularly since 2001 or so.

So now, yeah, it's ESPN for me as well.
Cakedaddy

NFL

Post by Cakedaddy »

I want to stage a video. Two people filming the same scene from the same angle at the same time. In other words, hold their phones next to each other while filming. One correct, one wrong. Post both videos to facebook and ask "Which one is correct? Idiots" And then not let anyone comment on it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Bud Light will be paying up on that one.

Broncos fans start a GoFundMe to cut Paxton Lynch.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Kaep was offered a $7M contract by the Broncos and turned it down.

That's going to probably be a huge bullet for the NFL in his lawsuit against them.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Kaep was offered a $7M contract by the Broncos and turned it down.

That's going to probably be a huge bullet for the NFL in his lawsuit against them.
Well, until you read the timeline.
That contract offer came in 2016, before Kaepernick famously began his protests during the national anthem.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

According to light research, his protests started in August 2016. So when was that contract offered?

Doesn't make any sense that a meaningless contract offer would be headline news, and be something lawyers would want on the record.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

March 9, 2016: Osweiler signs a four-year, $72 million deal with the Houston Texans with $37 million guaranteed. It was a choice he said was the “most difficult decision of my life.”
It seems reasonable that the Broncos would have talked to Colin ASAP after that event (I don't know when that is).

I think the implicated from Elway is "we gave him a chance, and he said no, so it's a no forever"
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Redskins running out of RBs, bring in AP and some others to look at.
The Redskins, who worked out Orleans Darkwa on Sunday as well, have been hit with several injuries at running back. They lost rookie Derrius Guice to a season-ending torn ACL in the preseason opener. Two backups, Samaje Perine and Byron Marshall, are out for the time being with ankle injuries. The team waived another back, Martez Carter, on Saturday with an injury designation.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Skins sign AP.
Man, there's a headline I wanted to read 10 years ago.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

The Browns' season win total opened at 5.5 and has been bet up to 6 at some books.
I would still take the under.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

"The Browns are our only liability right now," Jay Rood, MGM's vice president of race and sports, said of his book's odds to win the Super Bowl. "We're sitting pretty well on every other team except Cleveland."
Wouldn't that be something.. The Browns win the Super Bowl and Vegas goes bankrupt!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Cakedaddy

NFL

Post by Cakedaddy »

Someone would have to bet on them though.