NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: e made all the previous kicks didn't he?
No, actually he missed the 2nd most kicks in the NFL this year.
It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: No, actually he missed the 2nd most kicks in the NFL this year.
Then yeah, he'll be gone.
TheCatt wrote: Turns out final FG was tipped at the line
That'll help him sleep better.

Jimmy Smith says Ravens fans were wrong for booing Lamar Jackson.

-2 passing yards through 3 quarters. Should they have given him a standing ovation? Maybe they could all take turns consoling him and telling him how it's not his fault. You get paid millions of dollars to play a child's game and fans have to coddle you when you're playing like shit and not earning the money they could only dream of making?

P.S. You had a super bowl winning QB sitting on the bench perfectly healthy. That's why fans were upset.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Maybe they were booing their coach, not Lamar?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Kingsbury now interviewing for jobs after USC was blocking him.

Rumor has it he resigned from USC to do so, but that's not confirmed.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

It's always a little weird to me to see the old/young dichotomy such as Denver's picks vs Kingsbury/people who still wanted McDaniels.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Supposedly Cleveland is down to two coaches for its head coach.

Interim OC Freddy Kitchens, sure he looked good running the offense after the clowns got fired, but a head coach? i'm not so sure about that.

Interim OC of the Vikings for 3 games Kevin Stefanski, called 3 mediocre games for the Vikings at the end of the year, Wooo i'm blown away.

This reeks of Jimmy Haslam butting his billionaire ass into something he knows nothing about. It would be so Cleveland to blow what is by many considered the most coveted coaching job in the league.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: Interim OC Freddy Kitchens, sure he looked good running the offense after the clowns got fired, but a head coach? i'm not so sure about that.
I have the same concern, but their hand might be forced as he was apparently interviewed by other teams for the job. Maybe he could be like an Andy Reid and be HC and also call plays? He clearly turned the team around as soon as Haley was removed, but yeah, does that make him a great HC or just a good OC?
Stranger wrote: Kevin Stefanski
I had never even heard of this guy.
Stranger wrote: This reeks of Jimmy Haslam butting his billionaire ass into something he knows nothing about. It would be so Cleveland to blow what is by many considered the most coveted coaching job in the league.
It really is at the moment. Talent on both sides of the ball and tons of cap space. Meanwhile, the Ravens are dumping their SB winning QB for a really bad thrower, but a good runner because that's what makes QBs succeed in the NFL... The Steelers are sinking because management won't fire their incompetent head coach for fear of PR blow back. And the Bengals are the Bengals. Not to mention the Belichick-Brady stranglehold on the AFC looks to be ending. Everything looks perfect for a hungry HC to come in and make Cleveland a power for the next 5-8 years.

Will that finally happen or will we get more "OIC", Only In Cleveland?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Colin Cowherd

Verified account

@ColinCowherd
7m7 minutes ago

Big show today @FS1 we’ve got @getnickwright and @peter_king and wait,,,I thought everyone wanted to coach Baker Mayfield. Seen the Browns HC candidates?
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Just heard Chris Mortensen is saying its gonna be Freddy Kitchens.

At least there will be some continuity and a good working relationship with Baker and i like that.

But can he be a head coach? Its a big step and a meteoric rise for a guy that was just a RB coach just 3 months ago. Go get em Freddy!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: @ColinCowherd
Did you know we had a twitter tag?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: @ColinCowherd
Did you know we had a twitter tag?
I did not.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: Just heard Chris Mortensen is saying its gonna be Freddy Kitchens.
First HC job and people expect him to win the Super Bowl. Good luck!
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: First HC job and people expect him to win the Super Bowl. Good luck!
i could make the argument that he's the best coach in the AFC North. :lol: :lol: :lol:
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Quick, google that Kitchens guy and guess what position he played in college, just looking at the pictures, no reading.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote:
Leisher wrote: First HC job and people expect him to win the Super Bowl. Good luck!
i could make the argument that he's the best coach in the AFC North. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You would lose. He's the second best coach until John Harbaugh moves on.

On a positive note, he's the second best coach by a LARGE margin.
TheCatt wrote: Quick, google that Kitchens guy and guess what position he played in college, just looking at the pictures, no reading.
Because he's white and fat, I'll guess WR.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Because he's white and fat, I'll guess WR.
I guessed lineman of some kind, cuz he sure looked like one.

He was QB for Bama.
Freddie Kitchens was a quarterback for the Alabama Crimson Tide from 1993 to 1997. During his career he threw for 4,668 passing yards and 30 touchdowns. During his three seasons as a starter Alabama went 22-13 and played in the 1993 Gator Bowl, 1994 Citrus Bowl, and the 1996 Outback Bowl.[1]

At the time of his departure, he ranked third in the school's history in career passing attempts, fourth in career passing yards and fifth in career completions.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Vic, looking forward to your 18-30 record and getting fired in 3 years.