NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
I want to believe this, but it was at the Browns-Bengals game...

The many faces of Eli.
They are playing the Bengals next week, I think.

At this point, I think NE should be banned 20 years retroactively.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: At this point, I think NE should be banned 20 years retroactively.
I'm fine with that.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

My terrible fantasy team played Malcolm's team in the playoffs. His team exploded for the 4th most pts of the week. Mine managed to get 2nd most. lol. My team is so bad, but they know how to beat Malcolm.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: My terrible fantasy team played Malcolm's team in the playoffs. His team exploded for the 4th most pts of the week. Mine managed to get 2nd most. lol. My team is so bad, but they know how to beat Malcolm.
Congrats!

I'm sure Malcolm calmly and rationally dealt with his loss.

Patriots admit their crew filmed the sidelines.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Mike McCarthy to the Browns seems like a done deal.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Patriots admit their crew filmed the sidelines.
Despite their statements, I still think it's important that the NFL send a strong statement here. I'm thinking "show cause" for Belichik, and forfeiting all Super Bowl wins.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Patriots admit their crew filmed the sidelines.
Despite their statements, I still think it's important that the NFL send a strong statement here. I'm thinking "show cause" for Belichik, and forfeiting all Super Bowl wins.
I mean, if you want to give them a slap on the wrist sure.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Belichick says they don't break rules.

Fine. They just do everything unethical that might not be against the rules because nobody else thought of it.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Janoris Jenkins calls a fan "retard", then claims it's a "hood thing".

I was on your side until you made it a racial or class thing. Check your privilege Janoris! Just because you're a minority or grew up poor you think you get to use derogatory terms?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Janoris Jenkins calls a fan "retard", then claims it's a "hood thing".

I was on your side until you made it a racial or class thing. Check your privilege Janoris! Just because you're a minority or grew up poor you think you get to use derogatory terms?
And... Cut.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Landing to see the Bengals leading the Pats was awesome, even if it doesn't last
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Every QB who has beaten the Pats this year is black.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Haskins had a decent game today, fumble-sack-touchdown on the final play not included.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Haskins had a decent game today, fumble-sack-touchdown on the final play not included.
Urb was there watching the game.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Raiders were up 10 in the 4th and somehow found a way to lose by 4 and kill a parlay I had going.