NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Olsen is gone from the Panthers.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Olsen is gone from the Panthers.
Will he become a Redskins?
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I half expected this to be a fake apology. But the popo should tell him no on that football league
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

AB interviewed and hints at apologizing to the whole league.

He then quickly puts himself in the victim's role again. That last answer to the CTE questions is...wow.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: AB interviewed and hints at apologizing to the whole league.

He then quickly puts himself in the victim's role again. That last answer to the CTE questions is...wow.
Yeah, he's still crazy.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

3 of the last 4 rookie of the year winners have been Buckeyes. There are people who feel Ward got robbed last year and should have won it (I'm not sure about that). Next year Chase Young and Jeffery Okudah will be top 5 picks and eligible to make it 4 out of 5.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: There are people who feel Ward got robbed last year and should have won it (I'm not sure about that). Next year Chase Young and Jeffery Okudah will be top 5 picks and eligible to make it 4 out of 5.
Don't worry, the Redskins will ruin Young first.

Also, why can't OSU win championships if they have that much talent? Sad
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Also, why can't OSU win championships if they have that much talent? Sad
Apparently they do stupid shit like not pay players, not give them PEDs, and actually schedule away games. Plus they're not in bed with ESPN, so...it's all self inflicted really.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote: Also, why can't OSU win championships if they have that much talent? Sad
Apparently they do stupid shit like not pay players, not give them PEDs, and actually schedule away games. Plus they're not in bed with ESPN, so...it's all self inflicted really.
Learn to win
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Great video about Polamalu. Just an amazing person and player.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I think he should get in for the hair alone.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Will miss him.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Good job, Andy Reid. That was awesome.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

It was awesome, but kind of a sloppy Super Bowl. Glad the refs stayed out of the game.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: It was awesome, but kind of a sloppy Super Bowl. Glad the refs stayed out of the game.
I feel like the refs stayed out a little too far. There were at least 3 calls I felt they should have made, but didn't. But I mean, if you want missed calls: Vinovich is your guy.