NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: ESPN says MNF ratings are up 4% on the whole from last year.
That's good.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Interesting. Did you see how Las Vegas does grass? That's crazy.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Did you see how Las Vegas does grass? That's crazy.
I did not.

Is it like this:
https://youtu.be/xrcgjMJmvNg?t=121
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Is it like this:
lol. Check it out. It's crazy.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Amazing that we can do this, but can't find a single person worthy of being president.

https://youtu.be/N457ZoS0zfg
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Amazing that we can do this, but can't find a single person worthy of being president.
Right?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

The first week of NFL ratings were rough... but they're climbing back.
the NFL's ratings for the 2020 season are down just 5% year over year.

Viewership has increased each week, but many people believe the ratings for this season have "tanked" because of some low numbers in Week 1.
And week 1 was down about 15%, which leads to the implication that week 3 was back to normal.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Joe Flacco is still in the league?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Joe Flacco is still in the league?
I was just wondering what happened to him yesterday or the other day
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Start the clock on how quickly Adam Gase is fired. Could be immediately following this game. Makes sense to make a change ASAP as you now have 10 days before the next game. Their bye week isn't for a while.

No postgame handshake for the coaches after the mess in the final few plays.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Cam Newton has COVID.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The Chiefs-Patriots game being played, hopefully, Tuesday means 3 games in 9 days for the Chiefs.

Two games this weekend affected by Covid, and I had players in both.

When I started the fantasy season my team was ranked #11 of 12 after the draft. I'm now 2-1 and ranked third. Just made two trades this week as I'm going for broke. I traded away Malcolm Brown RB for Robert Woods WR after trading away Will Fuller V WR for Josh Allen QB.

I also had to scramble to grab players off the waiver wire to account for the first, and now second, postponed game.

Now my roster is:
Josh Allen QB
Matt Ryan QB
Austin Ekler RB
James Connor RB
Brian Hill RB (Who might be the new #1 in Atlanta after last week)
James White RB
Tyreke Hill WR
Michael Gallup WR
Robert Woods WR
Russell Gage WR
Terry McLaurin WR
Darius Slayton WR
Bills D
Mason Crosby K
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

My team sucks, but we are 3 and 0 some how. All my players suck. The GM sucks. We're just lucky
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

How many people in your league?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: How many people in your league?
10. It's a keeper league, and I keep fucking up and don't really follow the NFL as close as most of the others.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

A day after making moves that really made my team feel special, Ekeler goes down with a hamstring injury. Shit.

Also, Brady just threw another pick 6.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Lol.

My teams sucking ass this week. Which was inevitable.