NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Big Ben’s ugly.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

No argument.

Haskins has a mustache, which is great.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I hate to say it, but I'm really starting to think football won't be back as scheduled.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I hate to say it, but I'm really starting to think football won't be back as scheduled.
Fuckers need to bubble down, quick.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Pats - Newton: So the one tie-up everyone thought would eventually happen, finally did? Go Cam, I guess :)
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Pats - Newton: So the one tie-up everyone thought would eventually happen, finally did? Go Cam, I guess :)
I'm guess the Pats had to wait as long as possible to let Cam's demands drop as much as possible. The virus means he can't do as much to show off as normal. Hopefully it works out for him.

According to some article on the internet, the Pats were projected to win 9 games pre-draft, 8 games after draft (I assume due to lack of QB pick), and I wonder where this move puts them. https://www.sportsline.com/nfl/news/adv ... win-total/
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote:
TheCatt wrote: Pats - Newton: So the one tie-up everyone thought would eventually happen, finally did? Go Cam, I guess :)
I'm guess the Pats had to wait as long as possible to let Cam's demands drop as much as possible. The virus means he can't do as much to show off as normal. Hopefully it works out for him.

According to some article on the internet, the Pats were projected to win 9 games pre-draft, 8 games after draft (I assume due to lack of QB pick), and I wonder where this move puts them. https://www.sportsline.com/nfl/news/adv ... win-total/
Back up to 9.5 games.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Redskins probably going to change their name, now.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Here are the betting odds for the next team name (courtesy of SportsBetting.ag)

Presidents +300

Generals +400

Lincolns +400

Americans +500

Kings +500

Memorials +500

Capitols +600

Veterans +600

Jeffersons +700

Roosevelts +700

Monuments +800

Arlingtons +1000
Generals is The only one that is in completely stupid and I think it's already taken. and I don't think anyone wants to be associated with that team
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Why not the Generals? They win every now and then.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Why not the Generals? They win every now and then.
You're saying it'd be an improvement over the past 20 years? :)