NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Cakedaddy

NFL

Post by Cakedaddy »

It's always been my understanding that attractive people don't go to orgies, thus, not worth it.

Sources: HBO and other documentaries.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Cakedaddy wrote: It's always been my understanding that attractive people don't go to orgies, thus, not worth it.

Sources: HBO and other documentaries.
So the experiences I had in college disagreed, obviously, since I was there :)
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Cakedaddy wrote: It's always been my understanding that attractive people don't go to orgies, thus, not worth it.
Actually, while this is very, very true for a majority of the attendees, there are unicorns.

Of course, how hot a woman is that takes multiple cocks in the same evening, sometimes at the same time, probably varies on a man to man basis.

Personally, I'm not an orgy person. Not judging those who are though.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Schedule's out, so here come predictions

Washington 6-10
Steelers 9-7
Browns 9-7
Panthers 6-10

!RmindMe 1/3/2021
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Are we making our own predictions? That could be fun to come back and check at the end of the year.

Also, what are you and I betting for the Steelers-Skins game?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Are we making our own predictions? That could be fun to come back and check at the end of the year.

Also, what are you and I betting for the Steelers-Skins game?
That my team will score points?

But, yes, let's do predictions... Not sure I am ready yet.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote: Schedule's out, so here come predictions

Washington 6-10
Steelers 9-7
Browns 9-7
Panthers 6-10

!RmindMe 1/3/2021

My WAY too early schedule game predictions:

Washington: I like their coach, and they have some bright spots with Buckeyes on that roster. Weak division too.. 7-9

Panthers: Tough call. Don't know what to think of the coach and i'm so so on Teddy B. And now a pretty tough division.. 6-10

Browns: Very solid offseason additions. Offensive scheme that will now have an identity. 4th easiest schedule.. 11-5

Steelers: BLOW! 7-9
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Here are my predictions:

Washington: 5-11 I think it's going to take a second for Rivera to get the ball rolling. If he gets Haskins to play like he did at OSU, these numbers could flip flop.

Panthers: 8-8 New coach, tougher schedule. Best case scenario is that O coordinator from LSU turns Teddy B into Lamar Jackson.

Browns: 10-6 The Browns should be playoff bound. However, new coach and still a smaller than average (outside of belly fat) question mark at QB. Best case is a bye week. Worst case is 3rd place in the AFC North and a continuing question mark at QB.

Steelers:
If BB is healthy, Conner stays healthy, and this new WR steps up immediately: 11-5 and eliminated in the first playoff game, which is the Tomlin standard. This is honestly the worst case scenario. BB seemed pretty done in the first game last year. There's no heir apparent. We'll get a late draft pick. Tomlin will still get credit for a good season.

However, when I first saw the schedule, I had the Steelers finishing third. 7-9 or 8-8 sound right. ANY injuries will get them there. They're not a deep team. I think not drafting Dobbins will bite them in the ass this year. Connor has a history of injuries and Snead is a less than capable backup.

The dream for me is either the Super Bowl or one of the first two picks.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Looks like Rivers will be 1 and done with the Colts.

He already has a new job.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Looks like Rivers will be 1 and done with the Colts.

He already has a new job.
Finally, some honest work.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

You knew someone would do it...

Pats will be better than the Bucs this year.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Brady's Old. He cannot react as well as younger kids. His edge is experience and tape study. Make him react and he cannot. His body is old + failing.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

James Harrison strongly hints at Tomlin breaking rules.

I'll bet the Rooney family is super proud of their coach right now.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Tessitore and Booger kicked out of MNF booth.

I didn't mind Tessitore (although I think his true calling is being the straight man to Rob Riggle on Holey Moley), but Booger was terrible.

Rumors are out that Seattle offered Russell Wilson for Cleveland's #1 pick back in 2018.

That pick was Baker Mayfield.

There are people scoffing at the concept of trading Wilson and claiming the rumor has to be fake, but it has some merit. Both Chris Sims and Tim Hasselbeck confirmed hearing about it. Both Seattle and Cleveland will have reason to deny the reports, but if I was a Cleveland fan Wilson behind center would be in my head all year and make all of Mayfield's fuck ups that much worse. Seriously, with Wilson wouldn't Cleveland be favored to win the AFC or at least have similar odds as KC?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: but if I was a Cleveland fan Wilson behind center would be in my head all year and make all of Mayfield's fuck ups that much worse. Seriously, with Wilson wouldn't Cleveland be favored to win the AFC or at least have similar odds as KC?
I don't know about that, Cleveland is still Cleveland, but the odds would have been better than they are.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Cleveland has a really good team. But you do have a point.

Probable millionaires wanted for armed robbery.

"You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl..."
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Cleveland has a really good team. But you do have a point.

Probable millionaires wanted for armed robbery.

"You can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl..."
Dunbar had been traded to the Seahawks from the Washington Redskins in March.
YES!! :)
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: James Harrison strongly hints at Tomlin breaking rules.

I've been seen stories about Sean Peyton really calling out the NFL on this story. He's basically suggesting they'll sweep this under the rug. Fingers crossed that this becomes the second black eye for the Steelers dealing with Tomlin cheating. (Never forget that he tried to trip an opposing player during a game.)
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
Leisher wrote: James Harrison strongly hints at Tomlin breaking rules.

I've been seen stories about Sean Peyton really calling out the NFL on this story. He's basically suggesting they'll sweep this under the rug. Fingers crossed that this becomes the second black eye for the Steelers dealing with Tomlin cheating. (Never forget that he tried to trip an opposing player during a game.)
The NFL should investigate... but I doubt anything will happen
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Harrison trying to walk back his comments, but still doesn't explain the envelope.

He is essentially just claiming it wasn't a paid bounty. I actually never thought about a bounty. I figured he was saying Tomlin paid his fine.