NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

This story is so strange because I'm 100% certain this person is a millionaire, with a happy marriage, and wonderful kids that respect him.

How to tell that you make bad decisions.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Apparently Christian McAffrey is on pace for the "most yards from scrimmage in a single season" record. He needs 388 yards in the next two games. Fingers crossed!

Jaguars fix their clocks.

Steeler gets arrested.

I honestly didn't even know he was on the team, but he sounds like a Tomlin guy...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher wrote: Steeler gets arrested.

I honestly didn't even know he was on the team, but he sounds like a Tomlin guy...
Apparently he wasn't a big enough star. Waived.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

The NFL network can eat a big fat dick today.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Agreed.

I'll probably use reddit to watch a bit, but I don't understand the concept of limiting your product to a smaller audience.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Jameis threw 4 INTs. He's got to be close to 30TDs and 30 INTs for the year.

That has never happened before.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Jameis threw 4 INTs. He's got to be close to 30TDs and 30 INTs for the year.

30TDs 24INTs
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Jameis threw 4 INTs. He's got to be close to 30TDs and 30 INTs for the year.

30TDs 24INTs
I looked and that's bullshit. Those stats aren't updated. He was at 24 last week after playing Detroit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: He was at 24 last week after playing Detroit.
Ah. So 31/28
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Will the Redskins win the Race for Chase? Today matters a lot.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

So far Haskins and Jones have combined for 17 of 18 for 206 yds and 4 TDs
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Haskins has been playing well down the stretch.

Who is the only NFL team without a 400+ yard game or more than 28 points in a game this season?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The most amazing NFL story of the year.

What's his face (Gronke?) is clearly the worst owner in professional sports right now. Nobody wants your team in LA.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Go Browns!
I'd like to clarify that I meant the original Browns. Go Ravens!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Haskins has been playing well down the stretch.

Who is the only NFL team without a 400+ yard game or more than 28 points in a game this season?
The Redskins feel like the obvious answer, but you're so anti Tomlin that I feel it has to be the Steelers. And I think the skins managed to score a bunch in one game
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Kitchen s has to get fired, right?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Haskins has been playing well down the stretch.

The Redskins feel like the obvious answer, but you're so anti Tomlin that I feel it has to be the Steelers. And I think the skins managed to score a bunch in one game
It is the Steelers. Like I've been telling people, it's all smoke and mirrors.

I would think Kitchens is getting fired, but it's Cleveland, so who knows?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

The Redskins managed to exceed 27 pys once, by getting 29
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote: Kitchen s has to get fired, right?
This is a must!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote:
TheCatt wrote: Kitchen s has to get fired, right?
This is a must!
If they don't, I don't think there is a person in the building with an IQ above 6.

"Coach of the year" lost to the Jets today thanks to his players making a lot of mistakes. You know, as well coached players tend to do...