NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: So you're saying there's a chance!!!
Until next weekend is over. Literally any deviation from that kills it
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I thought about betting on the Cowboys to win, but decided not to. Good choice, me.

Goodbye, Garrett.

Hello, Redskins playoffs! :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

We could see a 7-9 NFC East champion hosting a 13-3 wild card team (whoever doesn’t win the NFC West between the Seahawks and 49ers) in the first round of the playoffs. The Cowboys are the favorites to be that 7-9 NFC East champion.
This is all I want for Christmas
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

After last night's game I thought, "The Skins are one game closer to winning this thing!"
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

What a catch by McLaurin!

Matt Patricia looks like he is a better eater than coach. Dude looks huge.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Jarvis Landry should win any "most improved player" awards.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Ravens should finish 14 and 2
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

How the hell does this ever happen.

You know...unless Belichick was behind it...
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

You're up 10 with 8 minutes left. Your defense is playing awesome and you're dominating. It's not 4th down and you're in Cards territory.

If you're Mike Tomlin, what do you do?

Did you guess run the absolute stupidest fake punt possible? Because that's what this moron did.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Fake punt, not 4th down?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

8-5, the Tomlin Miracle continues. Can't fire that guy
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Fake punt, not 4th down?
I was rushing my post and accidentally added the "not".
TheCatt wrote: 8-5, the Tomlin Miracle continues. Can't fire that guy
True, but you can trade him! RJ Bell agrees with me too. He's also a Steelers fan and was talking about it this week on Cowherd's podcast.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Go (to hell) Pats!

If only the Bills has beaten them earlier
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Fat check
White check
Male check
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Rex Ryan with the most common reaction I've been seeing to the Patriot's ref woes:
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Rex Ryan with the most common reaction I've been seeing to the Patriot's ref woes:
:D :D :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I want to believe this, but it was at the Browns-Bengals game...

The many faces of Eli.