NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Defending himself is a bit far. Retaliating is fair.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: Retaliating is fair.
Disagree. If Rudolph had attacked him with a weapon it would be retaliation.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote: Retaliating is fair.
Disagree. If Rudolph had attacked him with a weapon it would be retaliation.
If someone attacks me, even without a weapon, I'm going to use any weapon I can find. Especially if they kick me in the nuts.

Rudolph TRIED to get Garrett's helmet, he's just too weak.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: If someone attacks me, even without a weapon, I'm going to use any weapon I can find. Especially if they kick me in the nuts.

Rudolph TRIED to get Garrett's helmet, he's just too weak.
This is stupid. Garrett wasn't just standing there helpless. He's wearing a fucking suit of armor. Needing a weapon against someone far weaker and smaller physically, and who doesn't have a helmet, was not even remotely necessary.

Rivers sucked last night.

He's definitely lost some zip on his fastball. Some of those passes were wobbling like crazy.

Panthers owner seems frustrated.

Says he won't accept long term mediocrity. He shouldn't hire Tomlin then...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Rivers sucked last night.

He's definitely lost some zip on his fastball. Some of those passes were wobbling like crazy.
Maybe that 9th kid pushed him past the breaking point?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Player you haven't heard of released after allegedly hitting pregnant woman, while still in the middle of a previous suspension.
Walton, 22, was through two games of a four-game league suspension for violating the NFL conduct and substance abuse policy relating to his three offseason arrests between January and March. He was released by the Cincinnati Bengals after these arrests, and the Dolphins signed him in May.

The Dolphins initially expected Walton back after he served his suspension, but they immediately released him when they said they were made aware of a police matter regarding the second-year player Tuesday morning.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

AB Apologizes to Kraft for "drama"

Must be on his mood stabilizers today
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

"Kraft got caught in the parlor AB speculations fired different strokes different folks clearly," Brown said in a now-deleted tweet.
AB is sucking up to Kraft desperate to get back in the league, but I heard AB's ouster was directly related to this tweet. Point being, I doubt Kraft is going to be willing to forgive and forget.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: different strokes
Excellent word play though, AB.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Clearly those drugs belonged to the dead woman. Nothing to see here, let's all move on?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Rudolph finally takes some blame
"As for my involvement last week, there's no acceptable excuse. The bottom line is I should've done a better job keeping my composure in that situation and [not] fall short of what I believe it means to be a Pittsburgh Steeler and a member of the NFL."
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Tomlin's trade price is going up!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Garrett tried to claim Rudolph used a racial slur. NFL says "bullshit".

Judging by the comments to this tweet is it fair to think playing the race card has jumped the shark?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Garrett tried to claim Rudolph used a racial slur. NFL says "bullshit".
Way to make the situation even worse, Garrett.
Troy

NFL

Post by Troy »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Garrett tried to claim Rudolph used a racial slur. NFL says "bullshit".
Way to make the situation even worse, Garrett.
Yikes. The correct move was "Fall off the face of the Earth and then reappear in training camp next year with the Patriots"

e: Or the Panthers, for that matter. Bashing someone with their own helmet is bad, but not career ending. Now if he had sexual assaulted Rudolph, or, the helmet...
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Rudolph will get fined more than he was paid for the game.

Can they please suspend him too so I don't have to watch him play?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »