NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I tried to use my VPN to see the redskins game, but youtube tv wouldn't do it :(
It's not me, it's someone else.
Cakedaddy

NFL

Post by Cakedaddy »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Nice to see his hatred hasn't died down years later.

I can speak for Cake and I both when I say the best part of Borderlands 3 will be not playing with Malcolm.
I was a little surprised yall let him in for a 4th. I felt a little bad, but (see D&D campaign) I didn't want to take that long to play the game :P
At the time, Stranger wasn't PC gaming yet or he would have been the 4th. Or you, as you said. It didn't take us too long to get through it. I wasn't yet really at a firm understanding of Malcolm's actual personality. I was still under the belief that his online persona was mostly act.
It wasn't that he caused the game to run long (That was Leisher with his comparing every gun he found to find the one that was .00001% better than the one he's carrying). It was his one liners "Fist fuck me sideways with a jack hammer sandwich". They were normally WAY over the top and didn't always makes sense. And they were inserted where they weren't needed. As in, he just took 10% damage from something that we then immediately blew up and didn't hinder us at all. He just tried hard for the shock value I guess. Granted, I went into it already annoyed by him, so might have been overly sensitive to him. But so much of what he said, stories he'd share, whatever, were just meaningless and dumb. My eyes got a serious work out given all the rolling they were doing.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Haskins' first NFL TD!
Well, shit. Haskins' first real TD is the same thing
(1:29) (No Huddle, Shotgun) D.Haskins pass short middle intended for J.Sprinkle INTERCEPTED by J.Peppers [D.Tomlinson] at WAS 32. J.Peppers for 32 yards, TOUCHDOWN. A.Rosas extra point is GOOD, Center-Z.DeOssie, Holder-R.Dixon.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

D. Haskins 9-17, 107 YDS, 3 INT

Maybe the Skins should have tried to get Jones... lol, who am I kidding, they're just a dumpster fire.

Go Browns!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Well, Matt Barkley sucks.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The Haskins pick six is funny to me considering Peppers didn't have a prayer of doing that to Haskins in The Big Game.

Give Haskins time. He needs better coaching though.

The Lions might actually be good.

Teddy Bridgewater isn't a good starter, and might not be a good backup...

Patriots suck. If Josh Allen stays in that game, instead of being taken out after a cheap shot, they beat the Pats.
Cakedaddy wrote: That was Leisher with his comparing every gun he found to find the one that was .00001% better than the one he's carrying
Who are you, Gordon?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Malcolm's team was involved in a tie.

There there was a stat correction. Guess who Malcolm is?

Oh, and remember how I said 7 teams were 1-2? His was stat-corrected to be the only 0-3 team in the league.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Sometimes translations fail

Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Don't look now, but that team that the nation was piling on about being a giant turd is currently in 1st place in the AFC North..

That Browns offense looked a helluva lot more like last years, very nice to see.

And that defense is stout, even with the whole secondary missing for a second straight game. I've got no problems with that side of the ball.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: 1st place in the AFC North..
King of the turd pile! :P
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote:

Shit, the Patriots have been living that life for 20 years! I'd say its worked out OK for them, i'll take it! 8)
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
That's some true shit.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Update: Burfict has the rest of the year off.

Brady is a dick.

This is victim blaming. His teammate provided the dirty hit, but no mention of that.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Player's union is trying to figure out how they're going to go after AB's grievances.

These are smart people and they have to know they're between a rock and a hard place here.

They are contracted to represent players, but any win here sets a terrible precedent. That precedent will force owners to change rules in the offseason, and thus, make things more difficult for other players, who aren't forcing their way out of situations, to win their grievances.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

At best, he should get the signing bonuses, or part of them. I would consider it fair to nullify the fines, give him half the signing bonuses, and move on. Way to turn $30M into $5M, chump.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Jay Gruden going to be fired within the week, word on the street...

If only we could fire our GM + Owner.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I'd take Jay Gruden over Tomlin.

Gruden will probably go pair up with Gruden.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »