NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: Lets not forget, the most penalized team in the league thus far.
That's the part that always screams bad coaching to me.

I thought Cleveland looked ok last night. I still have questions about Kitchens and Mayfield, but the team is trying and they're competitive.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: I thought Cleveland looked ok last night. I still have questions about Kitchens and Mayfield, but the team is trying and they're competitive.
I was happy with the defense that had 5 starters out, including the ENTIRE secondary. But Baker just didn't get comfortable on any pass that didn't get out of his hand immediately.

I think some of that is the Aaron Donald effect, he was running out of a perfectly good pocket when he didn't need to. But Donald was being disruptive all night long.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Is it too late to bring Williams back? :shock:
Kitchens was credited to the improvement of the Browns offense and Baker Mayfield becoming a successful rookie quarterback who was a runner up candidate for NFL rookie of the year.
Hmmm...
It's not me, it's someone else.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Its just odd, all the creativity we saw last year on offense is completely non existent this year. The misdirections, funky formations, rolling of the pocket all of it gone, what happened?

It like now, they are shotgun with 3 or 4 wide every play and they either run it straight up the middle or all the WR run go routes and he's looking for a bomb. Its absolutely nothing like last years offense, it make no sense at all.

Good thing is, they win next week in Baltimore they're in first place in the division. They need to stick to running Chubb, he's the only consistence the offense has.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Good thing is, they win next week in Baltimore they're in first place in the division
Worst division in the NFL? Probably. Well, maybe with the NFC East. 2nd half of the season still looks a lot easier for the Browns, 9-7 is in reach.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I'm hearing teams that had 5 or more turnovers in a game were 0-45.

After yesterday, they are now 1-45 thanks to Mike Tomlin and his staff being the worst in the NFL.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Good for him. He's still a piece of shit.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Good for him. He's still a piece of shit.
I'm half tempted to sign up just to see him post coursework, if that's possible.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Good for him. He's still a piece of shit.
I'm half tempted to sign up just to see him post coursework, if that's possible.
It's cute that you think he'll be doing the work himself.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Cardinals just cut Michael Crabtree.

He'll now go be a Patriot and won't get cut because he didn't rape anyone and then threaten them to shut their mouths about it.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Remember when Ha Ha Clinton Dix played for the Skins last year?

Well, he doesn't now, but still managed to score a TD at Fed Ex Field :\
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Was getting killed in fantasy, but have the Bears' D... 22 pts through halftime.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

My fantasy team is 0-3.

Weird part is that I don't hate the team.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: My fantasy team is 0-3.

Weird part is that I don't hate the team.
Hah! My fantasy team is 1 and 2 that ka to the Bears D. My real teame is 0 and 3.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I'm in a 10 team fantasy league. 7 teams are 1-2.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: I'm in a 10 team fantasy league. 7 teams are 1-2.
That's crazy.