NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I guess that’s going to be a question for lawyers. I’ve heard the Raiders will get their money back but the Patriots will have a harder time.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I guess that’s going to be a question for lawyers. I’ve heard the Raiders will get their money back but the Patriots will have a harder time.
Apparently it's hard to rescind a signing bonus, which makes sense. So he might still get his $9M
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: I guess that’s going to be a question for lawyers. I’ve heard the Raiders will get their money back but the Patriots will have a harder time.
Apparently it's hard to rescind a signing bonus, which makes sense. So he might still get his $9M
Twitter randoms said he had to be on the roster as of Monday...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote:
Twitter randoms said he had to be on the roster as of Monday...
Half of it was supposed to be provided to him on Monday, but as I understood it from the article I read, it wasn't a roster requirement per se.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The legal issue will be that he didn't disclose the pending, potential lawsuit, which could have caused NE to rethink signing him.

Also, didn't they have a behavior clause? He sent the texts while signed with them.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: The legal issue will be that he didn't disclose the pending, potential lawsuit, which could have caused NE to rethink signing him.

Also, didn't they have a behavior clause? He sent the texts while signed with them.
Apparently that's much easier to enforce on the contract and weekly pay than on the signing bonus.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

LOL
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I'm a little sad that that is a fan account, not the real XFL one...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Racist rapist who threatens women and children thinks he's been done wrong, admits no responsibility, blames everyone else, implies racism, claims to be done with the league, and probably is anyway thanks to a league investigation and probable suspension.

Here's AB's tweet if you want to see the comments. They're actually quite refreshing. Black people, white people, men, women, rich, poor, etc. ALL people coming together to tell him that he's wrong and an idiot.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

No Tommy John for Ben, so he'll be back next year for sure.

Another local Pittsburgh reporter writes a negative Tomlin piece. This used to be very uncommon, but is becoming more and more common. Tides, they are a changin'.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

So... I wonder how much $$ AB has left, and how long it lasts...
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Jordan Reed's career might be over.

Steelers O looks terrible so far. I think they have maybe 20 yards of offense, but are winning 6-0 thanks to 3 SF turnovers. Although that's about to change as SF is threatening. Lots of penalties on the Tomlin D too. Just a horribly coached team.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Now 4 TOs.

This is clearly a left wing SF conspiracy to keep Tomlin employed... :D
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Reed should retire.

Sigh
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

0-3 for Tomlin...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I drafted Jones for my keeper fantasy league... Would have worked out today if I had started him.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

6 TOs for SF and Mike Tomlin still finds a way to lose.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

I've gotta say, Freddy Kitchens looks to be in over his head right now. Running 4 vertical routes from their own endzone, draw play on 4th and 9. And with the game on the line 1st & goal from the 5 with 3 timouts left he goes 4 wide four straight plays when Chubb was running good all game..

Lets not forget, the most penalized team in the league thus far.

I know its only been 3 games but he might wanna think of turning over the play calling to the OC and concentrate on being the head coach.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!