NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: So Eli to the Steelers??
Many years ago Tommy Maddox was hurt and rookie Big Ben came in and changed the franchise. There are apparently people in the organization who think Rudolph is going to take Ben's job.

I doubt it, but I did think about it a bit, and this is intriguing:
1. BB's injury has been described as career ending by at least one outlet.
2. He is 37.
3. He's got a huge contract vs Rudolph's rookie contract.
4. If they traded him, teams like the Vikings and Bears who have great teams, but no QB would probably break the bank giving the Steelers picks for him.

I highly doubt they'll trade BB unless Rudolph comes on like Mahomes and forces the Steelers to make a move. Even then I bet they'd prefer to talk him into retirement.
TheCatt wrote: I think NE should be banned from the SB for 1) not having a black QB, and 2) being the 2nd to last NFL team to have a black QB start a game.
I've said for years that the Patriots are cheating racists. :D
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Redskins already have 10 players on the IR
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Ryan Clark absolutely shreds Eli Manning, and I'm not sure he's wrong.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Those AB texts are confusing me. They're saying it's to an artist, but the lady he sexually harassed was a trainer. Is this someone else?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Those AB texts are confusing me. They're saying it's to an artist, but the lady he sexually harassed was a trainer. Is this someone else?
This is, indeed, someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Those AB texts are confusing me. They're saying it's to an artist, but the lady he sexually harassed was a trainer. Is this someone else?
This is, indeed, someone else.
Even when he's trying to be silent and "good" his shit is still coming out.

Being an entitled cunt for decades is finally rearing its ugly head in his life. Lots of people did him wrong by pretending he couldn't do any wrong.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Just saw on Twitter, AB was cut! LOL
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Confirmed!

Dude has fucked up his life.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Will Andy Reid sell his soul to win the Super Bowl and sign AB?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Confirmed!

Dude has fucked up his life.
YAS!
Leisher wrote: Will Andy Reid sell his soul to win the Super Bowl and sign AB?
Maybe? Dude wants one.

I half expect Dan Snyder to jump on this...
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

At this point i think Kaep might have a better chance at finding a team this year. He's gotta be done.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: At this point i think Kaep might have a better chance at finding a team this year. He's gotta be done.
Never count him out at this talent level. Hell, the Skins even picked up Foster despite his arrests. And you cannot tell me Foster is more of an impact player than AB.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Jeselnik is a national treasure.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

one under reported note about AB's move to the Patriots is that he lost $20M leaving Oakland the way he did. That's money he left on the table.
How much more $$$ has he cost himself now?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Here comes the why.
Text messages sent by Brown to a woman alleging sexual misconduct were viewed by some in the organization to have crossed the line, a source told ESPN. The text messages -- which were reported by Sports Illustrated on Thursday and included a picture of the woman's children, which her lawyers called intimidating -- were significant in that they were sent while Brown was a member of the Patriots, the source said.
What a fucking piece of shit.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Brown made $160k with the Patriots. He also had a $9M signing bonus that has not been paid yet. So the question is whether or not that will be paid.