NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Raiders release Brown.

They also voided all his guaranteed money. He just cost himself $30M.
Ooof. Wonder where he lands... The Skins sure need a WR#1 HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA #dumpsterFire
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

He, and his enablers (mainly morons on twitter), are blaming the Raiders for "stealing" his guaranteed money or taking it away from him.

Thankfully, the vast, vast majority of people are blaming AB. There's hope that society isn't completely insane yet.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

AB heading to Pats.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: AB heading to Pats.
I almost post d earlier that I was eagerly awaiting his announcement to be a Patriot. Fuckers
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I hope it’s revealed that this was the plan from the start via leaked emails and the Pats and Brown get slammed by the NFL for it.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

What a bad look. Kids see some asshole do nothing but asshole things and in the end make out just fine.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

I hope the dual cancers of Gordon and Brown finally is what brings the Patriot dynasty to its knees!
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

The Twitterverse has absolutely exploded with cries of collusion. Not Steelers/Raiders feeds either (shockingly), but ESPN personality feeds. Tons of people subtweeting to the NFL and the NFL commish.

Thing is, the NFL has to do something. If you don't you green light this and it will become a trend.

I figure the Pats and Brown won't be punished, but in the next offseason there will be a rule change added that says if you are cut due to behavior you are ineligible for the year.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

AB sought out the advice of social media people to expedite his exit from Oakland.

This is the top story on ESPN right now. The NFL is going to be forced to do something, but like I said, it'd be an offseason rule change.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

What's with Mayfield? He looks shitty.

The Dolphins are 100% tanking. I'm guessing Vegas will start pulling their games off the board if these ass whoopings continue.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

And Greg Robinson is a steaming sack of shit. What a dirty fucking play.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Suicide watch needs to be on for Browns fans. This was not a stellar debut. Cowherd has been tweeting about it...

Seriously though, growing pains. They'll be fine. Lots of new pieces and expecting them to come out destroying everyone was silly.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Oh, Browns.... Browns, Browns, Browns....
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Well, I was all ready to make fun of Arizona....
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Steelers suck until Tomlin leaves or dies.

Browns don't seem to be the freight train people thought.

Patriots are the favorites.

I might check out of the NFL this year.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Do we just give the North to the Ravens?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I'd prefer that over this Tomlin coached joke getting in and embarrassed again.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Browns don't seem to be the freight train people thought.
What an ugly game.. 18 penalties for 190 yds! no team can win with those numbers.

Greg Robinson lost his cool and got kicked out of the game, then the backup T got hurt the next play. This made them retool the O-line on the fly and it got uglier. Browns might wanna think of giving Trent Williams agent a call..

Still after all of this they were actually down only 2 points in the 4th Q, then the wheels just fell off the wagon. Baker throwing picks, defense missing tackles.. I think they are better then yesterday's showing, but boy thats an embarrassing look after all the hype.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I went kayaking + drinking yesterday instead of watching football. When we put in, the Skins were up 17-0, and I was like "Well, wait until reality catches up..."

When we pulled out and went to the bar, they were down 32-20. "Yep, reality set in"