NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I love Zeke, but I wouldn't spend $15M/yr on a RB. They're a dime a dozen.
Srsly. Just ask the Redskins. They're playing pokemon with RBs.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Do we want on over/under on how many games he plays this year?
Troy

NFL

Post by Troy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a fucking douchebag.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

AB chose a helmet. He might even wear it this year.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: He might even wear it this year.
Or not...
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

There is now rumor that the Raiders are actually moving to void Brown's contract based on his behavior.

He's going to the Patriots isn't he?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Really long and detailed article about Ben, Bell, Brown, and Tomlin.

Excellent piece, but I'll summarize for you:
-All three have massive egos.
-All three believe they made the other two.
-All have grudges towards the others.
-Ben was an entitled jackass when he got to Pittsburgh.
-Brown and Bell were considered great guys loved by teammates.
-Brown is unrecognizable to his former teammates now. They don't think he's nuts, but they think he's doing everything wrong.
-Bell is also considered to have done things the wrong way.
-Most importantly, most of this is Tomlin's fault. He coddled these players, allowed bad stuff to fester, stepped in where he shouldn't have (according to several vets) even breaking "locker room rules", never took control, and ultimately is the most overrated coach in the history of the NFL.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Oh, snap. Brown got Leaf'd.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

AB started the argument with his GM.

Here's the bit that isn't getting a lot of press, but imagine if their races were reversed:
The Raiders source confirmed information from another league source who said Brown called Mayock a "cracker" and unleashed a barrage of "cuss words" during the altercation.
So add racism to AB's latest string of messes.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: AB started the argument with his GM.

Here's the bit that isn't getting a lot of press, but imagine if their races were reversed:
The Raiders source confirmed information from another league source who said Brown called Mayock a "cracker" and unleashed a barrage of "cuss words" during the altercation.
So add racism to AB's latest string of messes.
Does that mean he called himself a slave?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

AB apologizes to his team for his language.

I assume he meant the racial slur he used.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: AB apologizes to his team for his language.

I assume he meant the racial slur he used.
The plan, RIGHT NOW, is that he will play.

Subject to AB's whims, of course.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Must be great to be so oppressed that you make millions to play a game, aggressively confront your boss, curse at him and call him a racial slur, barely show up to practice, act completely batshit insane, and still not be punished for any of it.

We should all be lucky enough to be that oppressed.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Did you think the AB drama was over? Silly you.

AB posts video including call by Gruden.

Here's the video: Here's where it gets interesting:
California's wiretapping law is a "two-party consent" law, making it a crime to record or eavesdrop on any confidential communication, including a private conversation or telephone call, without the consent of all parties to the conversation.
The Raiders are trying to play it off and claim Gruden loved it, but that's horseshit. Nobody likes to be secretly recorded and then have their private moments made public.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Raiders release Brown.

They also voided all his guaranteed money. He just cost himself $30M.