NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I wish they were less tolerant of the Redskins' terrible ownership + management.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Sure will be confusing if they play the Eagles.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

AB taking shots at JuJu and JuJu is high roading him.

At this point it's pretty clear that AB has gone off the deep end. I wonder if he's legit crazy or if his pride has really been hurt during this process and seeing how the fans have turned on him?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Folks around the NFL are slamming AB.

The most telling one is by this rookie, who happens to be AB's cousin:
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Most miserable fan bases (across all sports). Lower #s bad.
Browns #5
Redskins #15
Panthers #72
Steelers #107 (Not that you'd know it from Leisher's posts :) )
Capitals #111
Patriots #123 (least miserable)
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I dispute the top teams on the list.

Browns at #5 I accept at 5, but I've got to be honest, I'm not even sure they're top 10 anymore. Browns fans are positively giddy right now.

Steelers fans should be WAY higher on the list, and their ranking alone destroys the list's credibility. Discount my rantings and you still have a dumpster fire of a situation. The owner is dropping in approval as people long for his old man. The HC is easily the most divisive in the league. Two star players, one a HOFer, left the team in massive scandals and both are still taking shots. The star LB was so critically hurt his career should be over, but he keeps fighting, which is both inspiring and sad. Lots of division over race, politics (because of Rooney), and money. This is in a franchise that was traditionally very tight lipped and avoided any scandals.

Fuck the Patriots.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Browns fans are positively giddy right now.
I think it's results based. Yes, they are excited right now, but they need to perform first.
Leisher wrote: The owner is dropping in approval as people long for his old man. The HC is easily the most divisive in the league.
Lots of playoff runs in the past 10 years... compared to, oh, let's say the Redskins and the Browns.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Browns Vs Jets on Monday night for week 1?? Sure looks like OBJ thinks so.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... with-jets/
Just seen the schedule, it’s funny how God and the universe works…. week 1 surprise

— Odell Beckham Jr (@obj) April 11, 2019
The Browns and Jets were the first ever matchup on Monday Night Football, which will enter its 50th season this fall. Like the league’s decision to open on Thursday night with the Green Bay Packers and Chicago Bears instead of the reigning Super Bowl champion New England Patriots for its 100th season, the league could be looking to give a nod to Monday Night Football history as well with a Browns-Jets matchup if it is indeed an opening week meeting.
Schedule should be released next week sometime. I'm thinking the Browns may have 4 or 5 primetime games, a big change from having only that one thursday night game for the past 5 seasons.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

At least you're not the Redskins?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Nick Bosa...
Last year he seemed to delight in posting political takes, including his support for President Trump, on Twitter and needling dissenters. (He also caused a minor social media stir by criticizing Beyonce, Black Panther and Colin Kaepernick, all eventually deleted.) As the combine drew near, though, his online behavior grew increasingly bland. I asked why he seemed to abandon something he had previously embraced.

“I had to,” he says. “There is a chance I might end up in San Francisco.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Bosa's thing is funny and reminds me of when Jordan said, "Republicans buy shoes too."

The Cutler thing is way too much information.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Wentz's stress fracture still healing.

Those are no joke. I had 6 at once during my sophomore year and it cost me the entire year. (One in each knee, shin, and heel.)
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Probably should have thought of that earlier.