NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Being sincere, the Browns are the right team to grab him. Nobody is more desperate for winning, and thus, would be willing to overlook the off field stuff. Plus, he has the "homegrown" story.

Plus, Dorsey drafted Hunt when he was in KC.. It sounds like he'll be suspended for a majority of next season so probably not much of a factor next year.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Stranger wrote: Breaking: Browns sign Kareem Hunt
Phew, a little bit of heat off the Redskins!
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

To be fair, I'd be more interested in the Raiders than the Lions in almost every regard.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Texans to cut WR Thomas.

He'd be an interesting pickup for a team that could possibly be moving on from its #1 WR...
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Brown says goodbye and requests a trade.

Insiders say it's a power struggle between him and Tomlin.

Can they both leave?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

That's actually a really big deal. Flacco isn't Elway, Big Ben, or the Cheatah, but he's a decent starter. Pairing him with that defense immediately makes them a contender.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: That's actually a really big deal. Flacco isn't Elway, Big Ben, or the Cheatah, but he's a decent starter. Pairing him with that defense immediately makes them a contender.
I'm going to disagree.

!RmindMe 12/31/2019
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt wrote: !RmindMe 12/31/2019
Can we make this an actual feature?
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

i disagree too, they aren't even a contender in their own division.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
TheCatt wrote: !RmindMe 12/31/2019
Can we make this an actual feature?
Ummm, I don't think so. I think I looked once, and now I just search that that every once in a while.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: i disagree too, they aren't even a contender in their own division.
Weren't.

Raiders - Intentionally tanking until Vegas.
Chiefs - Mahomes was awesome, but let's see if that gets sustained in the second year.
Chargers - Probably would battle them for a wild card.

Charger and Chiefs are one injury from a losing season. Flacco makes Denver a much better team and has proven he can win if the defense pulls its weight.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Flacco makes Denver a much better team and has proven he can win if the defense pulls its weight.
8-8 is the ceiling.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Remind me
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Great, both sides will claim victory.
Troy

NFL

Post by Troy »

And in the end, nobody learned anything.

At least the lawyers made some money. I was worried about them. :roll:
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Josh Allen takes a shot at Ramsey via autograph.

I once got Joey Porter to sign a photo of himself for my brother-in-law. I asked him to add "Fuck the Browns" and he happily did.