NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: Apparently McCoy hurt his leg. Questionable to return.
Hah! Broken leg #2! yYyyayayyyy

Fibula broken, so only 1 of the 2 bones Smith broke.

Wonder who we'll pick up this week. Sigh.
It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Sanchez looked like complete dogshit, but at least he avoided butts.

It truly, truly sucks to lose your season to injuries. I thought you guys were a lock to win your division until Smith went down.

Peterson broke a 90 yard TD, but was still held to under 100 rushing yards. Wow.
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I thought you guys were a lock to win your division until Smith went down.
Well, our O-Line went down first, and that was the beginning of the end. Especially with the RB + WR injuries as well. Just an ugly, ugly year no. May as well lose, and see how next year is
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

If half our offensive weren't injured, I'd go for it. But even with Kaep, we're 8-8 at best. Fuck this season, we're 6-10.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I'm just sick and tired of hearing about an overrated QB who had one statistically good season and hasn't played in years is the answer to any team with a QB issue. A guy who is going to be a locker room distraction, which is exactly what struggling teams don't need.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Not good.

The woman Foster allegedly slapped is a fucking moron.

I can't believe the police would contact the 49ers, and I can't believe they'll tell them how I recanted a similar story previously, which I did, but I was lying when I recanted...

Foster's lawyers will have a field day with this idiot.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Another football league? The FFL. Hey, they'll be in Ohio.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

That's the SJW league. Read the article.

Apparently their demo is the audience that hates sports and wants social commentary at the forefront.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Apparently GB's interim coach used, and lost, two replay challenges in the first two minutes of the game. The Twitters are going nuts over it.

So, he won't become the new HC...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Wow the Redskins are terrible. But, improving our draft pick!
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Rodgers is going off, which was predicted by many talking heads. Basically they think he was tanking to get McCarthy fired.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Rodgers is going off, which was predicted by many talking heads. Basically they think he was tanking to get McCarthy fired.
Or, maybe McCarthy s play calling was that bad?

Boy the Giants sure are good without OBJ :/
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Loved that NE loss.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Loved that NE loss.
Beautiful:
Troy

NFL

Post by Troy »

Panthers wise it's time for:

Coaches to get fired
Cam to get shoulder surgery and sit the rest of the season
Funchess to stop wasting everyone's time and let the better WRs get snaps

I bought a bunch of tickets for the 12/23 Falcons game to take both sets of parents back in NC. Looks like I could have saved some money if I had waited...
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Mike Tomlin still gonna Mike Tomlin.