NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Huge comeback win by the Panthers, down 17-0 in the 4th, win 21-17. ESPN gave the Eagles a 98.1% chance of winning with only 7 minutes remaining.

It's not me, it's someone else.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Browns.... overtime. Again.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Blake Bortles... Benched
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

My team's lack of a #1 WR makes me sad.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

My opponent this week had his defense score 15 points, which NEVER happens. Then he picked up Marlon Mack as a FA because he had no other RB to start. Mack's previous season total in points was 11. 3 the second week, 8 another week, and a bunch of zeros. This week he gets 29 points.

Matt Breida who has been killing it for me goes out on the first play of the game.

This weekend has simply sucked ass.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I'm losing to someone who has 3 players out this week :(
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Redskins are fucking idiots. Fucking Christ. Cheering for this team turns me into Malcolm.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

TheCatt wrote: 538 sports predictions for NFC East:

Eagles 9-7 - 50% chance to win division
Redskins 8-8 - 26% chance to win division
Cowboys 7-9 - 21% chance to win division
Giants 5-11 - 3%
3 weeks later...
Eagles: 8-8 - 39% to win division
Redskins 9-7 - 41% to win division
Cowboys 8-8 - 19% to win division
Giants - 4-12 - < 1% to win division

Redskins need to make a move for a WR
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

This game was just brutal to watch. Without our top 2 WRs (and you could probably call Thompson our #3 receiver), Smith just couldn't get it to anyone.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I also played against Patrick Mahomes... What a terrible sports weekend.

P.S. Catt, not sure you know, but the Skins won. You're starting to sound like me rallying against Tomlin.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Baker Mayfield's reaction to losing Sunday is getting memed.

If I was a Browns fan I'd be pretty jazzed about all these overtime games. Proves the team is on the cusp of becoming relevant.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Kaep publicly supports Eric Reid's political antics affecting the actual game Sunday.

Let's see, one guy takes a knee during the national anthem, refuses to really discuss it, immediately labels anyone with a different viewpoint as something derogatory, and has had ZERO impact. The other speaks intelligently on the topic, is seen as a leader on his team and among other players around the NFL, listens to all viewpoints and asks the same in return, is willing to debate anyone on the subject, and got the NFL to give millions of dollars to the cause.

Kaep and Eric Reid are prime examples for the Chapelle Show skit "When keeping it real goes wrong".

This guy suggests the Jags should grab Kaep.

This actually is a great idea. The Jags should make him an offer. They're fucked without a QB anyway, and this would destroy Kaep's lawsuit against the NFL, like how the Panthers signing Reid killed his lawsuit.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote: Baker Mayfield's reaction to losing Sunday is getting memed.

If I was a Browns fan I'd be pretty jazzed about all these overtime games. Proves the team is on the cusp of becoming relevant.

Also means the coach is blowing games for them. i don't see Hue making it for too much longer, he might even be fired today.

Besides being beat by your own coach, we're also playing against the refs week in and week out. its gotten absolutely ridiculous, check out this call.

[video][/video]

Wait.. he's allowed to get hit in the head?!!?!! This is just showing the complete incompetence by the officials this year.

that penalty would've put the Browns into easy field goal position to win the game.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

The ref literally says: "the QB was still a runner and therefore is allowed to get hit in the head"

.... :shock:
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote:
P.S. Catt, not sure you know, but the Skins won. You're starting to sound like me rallying against Tomlin.
Yeah, but it's just so damned painful. 2 weeks in a row we give the other team a chance to win on their final drive. Play just a little better or smarter and we would have had it sealed already.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Stranger wrote: Also means the coach is blowing games for them. i don't see Hue making it for too much longer, he might even be fired today.
It really doesn't. Lots of factors involved. Hue's not coaching the defense that's giving up all the points. He's also not doing the play calling.

Hue may get fired after the season, but he's not getting fired during the season.

Think the Cardinals would trade Peterson for Bell?
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

Leisher wrote:
Stranger wrote: Also means the coach is blowing games for them. i don't see Hue making it for too much longer, he might even be fired today.
It really doesn't. Lots of factors involved. Hue's not coaching the defense that's giving up all the points. He's also not doing the play calling.

Hue may get fired after the season, but he's not getting fired during the season.

Think the Cardinals would trade Peterson for Bell?
Hue's the one that chose to go for it twice on 4th & 1 while in field goal range. One was in the second quarter, just get the points! Just one of those would've won the game for you.

How about 14 penalties? who's fault is that? You said yourself that its Tomlins fault for the lack of discipline on the Steelers. Same story here, i'd say Hue even has a lack of self discipline when he goes for it in close games.

Let's see what happens after they play Pittsburgh, KC and Atlanta the next few weeks. If they're 2-7-1 at that point i'll bet he's gone at the bye week.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!