NFL

Hey look a dedicated forum for sports stuff, sanctioned by the President of Sports.  Hail Shiva.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Aldon Smith had a BAC at .40 when he was arrested.

Holy shit! That's impressive! How is he not dead?
“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

“Every record been destroyed or falsified, books rewritten, pictures repainted, statues, street building renamed, every date altered. The process is continuing day by day. History stops. Nothing exists except endless present in which the Party is right.”
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

It's not me, it's someone else.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: I beat you by three hours on that Kap story.
Somehow missed that.
Leisher wrote: Manziel runs for two touchdowns against "never-weres" and now has to figure out his football future.
Wonder how much $ they are offering?
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

lol
You could argue that Washington could just use the sixth pick to draft Barkley and save millions in the process, but that is a level of rationality the organization has not earned.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

A look back to the 2012 draft.

It's amazing to see the QBs taken at the top of that draft versus those taken later. Pretty much proves the experts don't know shit and the draft is just a crap shoot.
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

I read a similar article about a week ago that basically said the same. Despite QB being THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ON EARTH, GMs just dont know how to evaluate them properly.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

. So the best chance for a home celebration of Brees' record is Week 5 against the Washington Redskins, on Monday Night Football.
I mean, given the Skins' history, that seems entirely possible.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

I love how the one article has the Steelers wrapping up a playoff birth by week 9 via winning the division.

Might happen, but Tomlin will lead them to failure in the playoffs yet again.
Leisher
Site Admin

NFL

Post by Leisher »

Browns considering Mayfield at #1?

This has to be a bullshit rumor they put out to try and trick other teams, right?
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »

Leisher wrote: Browns considering Mayfield at #1?

This has to be a bullshit rumor they put out to try and trick other teams, right?
I mean, it's the Browns, anything is possible.
Stranger

NFL

Post by Stranger »

TheCatt wrote:
Leisher wrote: Browns considering Mayfield at #1?

I mean, it's the Browns, anything is possible.
Yes, its the Browns. Anything is possible!!!

Personally i want Darnold then Chubb at 4, so it's guaranteed that won't happen.
WORLD CHAMPIONS!!
TheCatt
Site Admin

NFL

Post by TheCatt »